Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you eat bread?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I bet you have lots of problems dont you? Are you also an anti-vaxxer and a supporter of all the other trendy right-on fads? Superfoods? etc.

Todays another day life's to short to argue over bread for 2 days. :kiss:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't eat much bread because apart from it not being great for you it fills me up too quickly and I don't enjoy the rest of the meal. Plus I did a job once for 3 months where every day we had a section of sandwiches for lunch. Got so sick of bread I didn't touch it for 2 years after that.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I don't eat much bread because apart from it not being great for you it fills me up too quickly and I don't enjoy the rest of the meal

People pay fortunes to find a diet supplement that fills them up too quickly so they don't enjoy the rest of their meal.

You need to sell that idea, unlimited riches await you.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I used to have sandwiches and a pkt of crisps for lunch every day.
I very rarely eat bread, chocolate or cheese.
I have salad every day and eat a lot more fruit.
I cut down on beer from 2-3 500 ml cans a night to 1 330ml.
Thinking of stopping alcohol for a month or two in a bid to get to my ideal weight of 78 kilos. (2.5-3 to go but really hard to shift the last bit)

Over 12 months have lost 16 kilos. Also took some more exercise but with a dodgy hip it's not so easy.

16 kilos is pretty impressive :thumbsup:

I did the sober october thing last year. Didn't do any exercise, probably ate more than usual to compensate. Lost 3 kg.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
But losing my rag and having a full blown Psycotic episode over the most pettiest of issues is what gives my life MEANING.:wrong::lolol:

:lol: :lol:

It's funny, because it's true!

A poor kid I knew chundered all over the place after having some cream in a cake once. Turns out he was allergic to dairy products. I mentioned it to a friend and her response was 'Oh isn't it annoying how people have all these "allergies" these days'. Bizarre reaction to someone being genuinely sick I thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here