Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you clap the away attendance announcement?

Do you clap the away attendance announcement?

• Yes

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • No

Votes: 66 69.5%

• Total voters

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Nope. If anything I Boo, not bad sportsmanship or anything, I just like to get a good atmosphere going and like to get the away fans going

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Sometimes I clap.
Sometimes I clap sarcastically.
Sometimes I s l o w clap
Sometimes I clap, but the sound is muffled due to the wearing of gloves
Sometimes I'm too busy chatting to clap
Sometimes I start a clap but halfway through the first motion decide against it and choose instead to rest my hands together.
Sometimes my clapping is a postmodern aural artistic statement about the constant f***ing discussions we have on NSC about clapping

Where's the option for THAT?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
where is the option for "like f*** no!"

First few games I did, then I thought "what the f*** are you doing". Now I don't but I don't boo either, apart from Portsmouth and Ipswich.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Its the one thing about the new stadium that really bugs me, When the clappers start clapping I just want to cry from embarrassment.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why would I applaud them? I don't expect to be applauded for going to an away game either. It's gay

Sometimes I boo though, certainly did against Ipswich

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
No I don't clap, it's pathetic. "Well done for getting in a car/on a train, what an achievement". I ignore it, my 9yr old son boo's! Still not as bad as the Gerrard incident, that really was pathetic.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Sometimes I clap.
Sometimes I clap sarcastically.
Sometimes I s l o w clap
Sometimes I clap, but the sound is muffled due to the wearing of gloves
Sometimes I'm too busy chatting to clap
Sometimes I start a clap but halfway through the first motion decide against it and choose instead to rest my hands together.
Sometimes my clapping is a postmodern aural artistic statement about the constant f***ing discussions we have on NSC about clapping

Where's the option for THAT?

You seem like a nice person. I like you x

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I clap. I want them to know how much I appreciate them coming to watch their team lose.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Well, someone's doing it. Obviously not the NSC hards.
I think, at times, it shows we have a bit of class amongst our support.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I clap the away fans. I abstained for a couple, I think I didn't bother with Barnsley because their support was crap (but they had mitigating circumstances), and I booed Burnley because they didn't bring support and they were quiet, miserable and dull!

I think it's respectful and there's nothing wrong with that. People will disagree, that's fine.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What is the point of this poll when there is not an option for 'it depends', which is probably the view of the majority of fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here