Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Do you agree with Prince Charming?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Finishing the season if its safe? I could see how it is sensible. I'd take that a lot of times, just like I'd like to find a million bucks under my couch.

But safe or not... in this case it would be nice if the season was just nulled. The league table and remaining schedule looks pretty bad from a Brighton perspective. At this point though I think Potter would be allowed to stay (which to me is more important than the division) regardless if the team stays up or gets relegated and considering how well run the club is I'm fairly certain he would carry them up again.

But for a lot of reasons I want the season cancel. I dont feel like the team performed bad enough to deserve relegation either, so there would at least be a tiny crumb of fairness in just cancelling the shit. Sure, give the gold to Liverpool if they want it as I think their situation is, to a small extent, affecting the decision making.

I don’t

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Parish and Spain’s Javier Tebas are simply trying to save an entire industry from disappearing.

27E3A3EE-886A-487E-8F98-DF3B00026118.png

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Looking at those hamster cheeks I think it might be former Bay City Rollers frontman Les McKeown hiding behind those sunglasses...

parish.png
bay21.jpg

Attachments

• 2020-05-04 01.48.05.jpg
    2020-05-04 01.48.05.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here