• Give Him Plenty More Games

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Keep Him In

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters

steventhesquirrel

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
I think personally we should see in the next few games, I support whoever is in that seat and always will but i think his tactics are a bit iffy sometimes.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
he's doing ok

every club hits a rough patch , this is the end of ours

be interested to see the next few games

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
first bad run since the hinsh disaster and everyones up in arms calling for him to quit (not directed at you just a few), give him the summer clear out/bring in new faces. Hopefully Falmer will get the YES so players will want to play here, otherwise if its no would you wanna?

Lets see where we end up this season though, its a funny division and we could easily go on a 10 game unbeaten run and go into the top 2! unlikely but footballs a funny old game.

Keep Him In!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
He's a bit softer on the players than I thought he would be, but seems to be doing all right. I'll reserve judgement until a dozen games into next season when he has a chance to bring more of his own people in and ship some out.

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
Keep him in, if not this season he'll get us back to division one, I have every faith in him, wanted him as our Manager before Millwall sacked him . :wave:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Give him time.
To be honest the most important thing this season is the decision on Falmer. Once that's in the bag McGhee can have the summer to sort out the squad and get a side that he wants for next season. If were still crap in October then get rid.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I really dont believe what im reading!!!!!

Look @ the squad he's working with.......there all pants now...the creativity and quality has been ripped out and were left with a skeleton.....We have to stick with him..there is no1 better around and i couldnt see any1 else doing anything different!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Pardew and Coppout are doing the same thing at their respective clubs (losing matches that is)

Needs time to get his ideas across (and fit players so he has the best options)

Financially we cannot afford to sack him and it would be disastrous to have yet another managerial change.

Get behind him and the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here