Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
An enforcer who can also play FOOTBALL

Dunga like
123.jpg

Adam el-Abd can play very good ballfoot as it happens.

He is a superior being in defense, and getting better. AeA rules, I expect him rise exponentially with the Amex.
Gus knows.
Adam needs to train up his own defensive partner, that would be formidable if he had an apprentice el-Bad

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Aren't you confusing him with Tommy Fraser's grandad? ??? Now THERE was an enforcer!

I thought we were talking legs Frankie was a hands man
whats "Nobby" Horton up to these days

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Adam el-Abd can play very good ballfoot as it happens.

He is a superior being in defense, and getting better. AeA rules, I expect him rise exponentially with the Amex.
Gus knows.
Adam needs to train up his own defensive partner, that would be formidable if he had an apprentice el-Bad

AeA is pretty tough but not that tall with it and I think it would be great for us to have a good CB who also happened to be able to play football, but, who was also built like the proverbial brick shithouse AND who had the capacity to be subtle with it ' who me ref ? '

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Spooky, I was going to write the same thing. We need a 'butcher' in the middle to put the shits up the cloggers going after Kaz...can anyone think of a decent one?

edit: awaits pictures of Frank, Pat, Ricky....

I've said it on many occasions, Scott Brown at Celtic would fit this role perfectly and above all else he can play, score etc. He can play the holding role as well as the attacking role but above all else, himself, agent and celtic are not able to agree a deal (about 1.5 million should secure him and I'm pretty sure we can pay better wages than the manky mob.) If Gus or anyone from our scouting system are reading this, go check him out. With a centre half stepping up, i.e. Scott Cook I honestly think the jigsaw would be complete

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I've said it on many occasions, Scott Brown at Celtic would fit this role perfectly and above all else he can play, score etc. He can play the holding role as well as the attacking role but above all else, himself, agent and celtic are not able to agree a deal (about 1.5 million should secure him and I'm pretty sure we can pay better wages than the manky mob.) If Gus or anyone from our scouting system are reading this, go check him out. With a centre half stepping up, i.e. Scott Cook I honestly think the jigsaw would be complete

Jimbo, You do make me laugh !

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
It's Steve Cook, and PLEASE give it a rest about Scott Fcking Brown!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports