Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we have a definite date for the victory parade yet? CONFIRMED Sunday 14th May

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
5pm on a Sunday evening is a rubbish time, should have been lunchtime or Saturday at 5pm if they wanted it then

Why ?

Were you gonna ask Chris to throw ''Vote Labour'' leaflets off the bus ''en route ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why ?

Were you gonna ask Chris to throw ''Vote Labour'' leaflets off the bus ''en route ?

As a former columnist for the party paper of the Workers' Revolutionary Party, he may not need asking!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
5 p.m might work for me. I'm photographing a cycling race in Alice Holt Forest that morning but should be able to get down for that. Partyyyyyyy!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] seems to have suggested that it is on the 14th, and she's as reliable as you're going to get :)
Sure thing.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Saturday would of been best but Sunday still good. 5pm is a bit of an own goal though. Needed to be day time with the main bit about 4pm latest to attract maximum crowds.

The first parade looked great but we were only getting 6k so seemed so the more impressive.

The Poyet one didn't look so good. Guessing about 15k but very spread out on the actual bus journey. The bus looked a bit small time too.

Hope we go all out for this one and we get an enormous crowd out for it. The players deserve it and it will be shown on tv across the country.

Time not ideal at all but will be there.

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
I for one am pleased it's at 5pm cos I'm taking part in the dragon boat race in Brighton marina earlier in the day. We are raising money for the local Rockinghorse appeal so if anyone fancies a trot along g before the party then please do !:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here