Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do us a favour

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you could beat them 4-0 instead of 1-0 that would be greatly appreciated, then 2 wins would almost guarantee us finishing above them. Even a 0-0 draw would be perfectly fine at Boro. Just don't get beat!

This is the Albion, and this is NSC.

Were loose.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
You can take it as read that we will lose to both, sorry. Watford have a tradition of outclassing us at the Amex, even if we occasionally win at Vicarage Road, whilst Boro away is a tough ask for any side, let alone a rubbish one like us.

You need to beat Rotherham, that's your worry!

True, whatever happens next weekend, a win will mean we could still win the title on the final day

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
True, whatever happens next weekend, a win will mean we could still win the title on the final day

And that alone would be astonishing, given how ordinary City seem to have been for much of this season, even you must concede? No offence intended.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
And that alone would be astonishing, given how ordinary City seem to have been for much of this season, even you must concede? No offence intended.

Yeah, when Adams was sacked we'd have all been delighted with a playoff place.

The run of 7 points from 10 games earlier in the season probably why we won't go up automatically

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Honestly. What sort of rubbish team would be worrying about other teams' results that much?

Oh.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Incredibly ironic that given everything that happened with Hughton and us, we are now reliant on him to get us automatic promotion.

Beat Boro and Watford and you will guarantee us promotion as long as we do our job and beat Rotherham and Fulham. A mutually beneficial arrangement I'm sure you'd agree!

A big ask I know, but I'll be rooting for you.

(Very!) good luck for the last couple of games, and I hope that next season you'll be battling at the right end of the table.

Yours hopefully,

An Optimistic Norwich fan

Any particular score you would like us to win by ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its on the cards we'll lose both games , the only good thing to come out of it is Bournemouth could lose out on automatic promotion when Middlesbrough leap frog them in the table.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't rely on us for anything. I'd be astounded if we didn't lose both games.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Incredibly ironic that given everything that happened with Hughton and us, we are now reliant on him to get us automatic promotion.

Beat Boro and Watford and you will guarantee us promotion as long as we do our job and beat Rotherham and Fulham. A mutually beneficial arrangement I'm sure you'd agree!

(Very!) good luck for the last couple of games, and I hope that next season you'll be battling at the right end of the table.

Yours hopefully,

Sorry. No chance of that. We'll lose both by a couple of goals. Hopefully if it means Bournemouth miss out.

Fingers crossed Watford slip up elsewhere, and you and Boro go up. Derby via the play offs.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Yours hopefully,

Don't worry about us, we can't score for TOFFEE

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If Blackburn beat Millwall on Tuesday we are safe even if we lose 9-0 at Middlesbrough.

But if Miwall win we are in the shit. I expect it will be a draw then.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Blackburn beat Millwall on Tuesday we are safe even if we lose 9-0 at Middlesbrough.

But if Miwall win we are in the shit. I expect it will be a draw then.
True. Although Derby could still save our season on Saturday.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There is only one way this could happen , Nathan Jones is given the job for the last two games , because when he was in charge it has been the only time this season i have seen the team show any fight whatsoever , fight may not be enough to win every match but i am bloody well sure which team i would prefer to watch .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here