Do l need a ticket for tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Typical, l'll be late for my own funeral lol.

Has anyone else ever had trouble deciphering what Gus is saying on the radio?.

Have you tried switching on the audio description on your DAB radio to give a scrolling text ? Look at the instruction booklet to see how to activate this facility. :facepalm:

What a pile of wank, no email. I mailed the press on the 24th July!

Sort it out Albion, an email to let me know there were no more tickets would be appropriate; no?

Am I the only one? Rant over...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Sort it out Albion, an email to let me know there were no more tickets would be appropriate; no?

Yeah, l wouldnt be a happy bunny either Tricky.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Don't get me wrong CS, I don't normally moan...much, but I was looking forward to getting amongst it tonight rather than listening on the radio.

l agree, nothing beats actually being there ... even if some of the questions are totally inane!.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Typical, l'll be late for my own funeral lol.

Has anyone else ever had trouble deciphering what Gus is saying on the radio?.

Alright pal - I have emailed 2 names but cannot make it now. If you or anyone who reads this, send me a PM I'll give you the names so you can get in. Basically I have 2 tickets you can have... (saying that i've not had an email back but did email ages ago when it first come up - pretty sure they said everyone who emailed is in...)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
EDIT - I have an email and names are on list - first to PM can have.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

This happens every time. I don't know why they ticket it, it's about as likely to sell out as the reincarnation of Roy Chubby Brown playing Brighton Women's Centre.

Anyone know if it's gonna be available anywhere (not Seagulls World) to listen to afterwards?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
This happens every time. I don't know why they ticket it, it's about as likely to sell out as the reincarnation of Roy Chubby Brown playing Brighton Women's Centre.

Anyone know if it's gonna be available anywhere (not Seagulls World) to listen to afterwards?

Errr well it is sold out, so?

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
I have got a place, but can't make it anymore if anyone wants to have my space send me a PM and I'll give you the email they sent me and the name you have to use.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports