Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Djokovic held at airport

Roland

Banned
Sep 29, 2021
Seriously, despite his posting reasonably about football, he was a strident and ludicrous champion of arranging society for the benefit of the self-defined invincibles with no regard for the vulnerable, as the bodies duly piled up last year, which is why he was eventually banned. He was largely responsible for at least one regular poster who is still having to shield a vulnerable family member having to leave NSC because he was so sickened and distressed by Desperate's relentless campaign. I got so fed up with him I had to put him on ignore. I have reported the prick [MENTION=42598]Roland[/MENTION] and hope he gets the same tretment from the mods.

I’m a prick? For having a different opinion to you? It should be me reporting you? I’m sure I read on here that any abuse toward another user would get a ban? Are you exempt?

Typical from the king of NSC pomposity who’s bragging yet again of his ignore list as if anyone could give a monkeys.

490f181c2b37adf178dd3963f24f360d.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Never had much time for The man but he is clearly a HERO of the people standing up to the absurd tyranny in that country trying to stop people from living when the virus is now essentially reduced to little more than a cold and people have had the opportunity to vaccinate if they wish.

Won’t stop the covid gammons from foaming at the mouth though at the anti-vaxxer as we can already see.

29 posts too many.
**** off you stupid, ignorant ****.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I’m a prick? For having a different opinion to you? It should be me reporting you? I’m sure I read on here that any abuse toward another user would get a ban? Are you exempt?

Typical from the king of NSC pomposity who’s bragging yet again of his ignore list as if anyone could give a monkeys.

Except your opinion is wrong.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Never had much time for The man but he is clearly a HERO of the people standing up to the absurd tyranny in that country trying to stop people from living when the virus is now essentially reduced to little more than a cold and people have had the opportunity to vaccinate if they wish.

Won’t stop the covid gammons from foaming at the mouth though at the anti-vaxxer as we can already see.

Apart from this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Citing Malone. :ffsparr:

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020

You’ve been on NSC for all of 30 posts and you’re calling out people - my my, I think yours may be a short stay - or a second account!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Ah, I see. The return of an oaf under a new user name. Who knew? Were you banned or are you just reinventing yourself after what presumably didn't go well under your previous identity? You don't seem to have learned any lessons :shrug:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
From Melbourne.

I believe in the virus, I am triple vaxxed.

I am also a libertarian who will not criticise others who make a personal choice not to be vaccinated, even though they are mistaken in my eyes.

But……this guy is a self centred cock. To get into this country without proving your vax status you need a medical exemption. Whilst this has been granted by an independent Australian body, the information they will have scrutinised has been provided from where? Serbian medical officials? Some other kind of private GP/doctor? Surely none of these people could be persuaded to provide this information if it were not true could they? Serbia, of course there is no corruption, private medical practisers motivated by money? Never.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

I hadn't heard of this bloke before, so just looked him up and found this article:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

Screenshot_20220105-204456_Chrome.png

Wonder where his 'opinion' stems from. ???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Disagree. It’s fascinating watching him try to hold off the younger generation as his skills start to wane.

Usually by pretending to be injured when losing to try and put his opponent off or abusing the officials, the Wolves of the tennis world

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Roland didn’t last long.

Off to eat his chocolate bar in the cloakroom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bozza back again to peeling his own grapes.

Oh the humanity.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I would suggest the Australian government and PM very much care what the people wants. How on earth would they get reelected with your attitude?
Before the last election the Morrison was way behind in the polls. Labour were looking like a shoo in for government. If I remember rightly it was being touted as the climate change election and Labour were streets ahead withy their climate policies ( Morrison loves coal so much that he once bought some in to parliament and told us not to fear it).

Then the liberals announced a tax rebate thing (mine was around 700 dollars) and they stormed ahead in the polls and then won the election.

So it turns out the Australian people want money.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here