Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He can quite easily leave the country ? Hardly being held captive

I think they’re expecting release into Australia to play the tournament

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If car drivers were at risk of overwhelming our health services, then yes.

On climate change there will soon be an argument for action of some sort on health grounds. There have been a number of NHS studies that show how climate change will lead to far more deaths than anything else if it does not go unchecked.

So they do risk overwhelming the health services then.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is he there yet?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think they’re expecting release into Australia to play the tournament

huge shit storm if this happens.....people now being refused service in pubs and eating venues if not x2 jabbed ......i believe it will kick off if he's allowed to play , not that i'm personally bothered .....sooner i get it the better , it's the only way forward ffs.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Embarrassing his baseball capped family did a free Novak press conference, accusing Australia of being inhumane amongst others. Imagine getting your mum to cry on your behalf. This **** is the biggest :tantrum:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
huge shit storm if this happens.....people now being refused service in pubs and eating venues if not x2 jabbed ......i believe it will kick off if he's allowed to play , not that i'm personally bothered .....sooner i get it the better , it's the only way forward ffs.

Unfortunately getting it once, doesn’t mean the end of it. I personally know someone who’s had it twice.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Embarrassing his baseball capped family did a free Novak press conference, accusing Australia of being inhumane amongst others. Imagine getting your mum to cry on your behalf. This **** is the biggest :tantrum:

imagine being not allowed to leave the country to visit your dying parents despite being x2 jabbed ......imagine being pissed off at the ***** running the show when they try and smuggle in the top draw card for their mates Stokes and Costello's tennis tournament , get ****ed ....:censored:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Unfortunately getting it once, doesn’t mean the end of it. I personally know someone who’s had it twice.

i'm not bothered ....just let me get on with my life ffs.......my brother had it in Nov , he's got asbestosis ....he survived .....76...!! not bad odds , bring it on ..... stay indoors if you're scared.

my mum and my wife's dad only had one life and we both missed the respective end of those because some ****whitt in a suit decided we shouldn't be allowed to travel .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Novax Jokeovic is free to leave Australia at any time. Why doesn't he just sling his hook ?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
No professional sports star in recent years has been persecuted as much as him which mainly boils down to the media misquoting everything he says and the overall xenophobia against people from Baltic countries.

We have very large Croatian communities out here, especially in Victoria. I've never heard any of them complain about any bias against them because they are from the Balkans.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
i'm not bothered ....just let me get on with my life ffs.......my brother had it in Nov , he's got asbestosis ....he survived .....76...!! not bad odds , bring it on ..... stay indoors if you're scared.

my mum and my wife's dad only had one life and we both missed the respective end of those because some ****whitt in a suit decided we shouldn't be allowed to travel .

It’s clearly a very difficult situation for you. The authorities have to similarly make sure you aren’t a contagion threat to other families.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It’s clearly a very difficult situation for you. The authorities have to similarly make sure you aren’t a contagion threat to other families.

look mate , i'm of the attitude that i'm willing to get on with it , im x2 vaxed , unwillingly.

i know numerous unvaxed people in sydney my age who currently have covid who say it is just like a bad cold ......i also know 6 people in their late 50's to late 60's who died within days of having the second AZ jab .......it's a load of old pipe , no one gets out alive .....lets just get on with it....!!

kjgood

Never had much time for The man but he is clearly a HERO of the people standing up to the absurd tyranny in that country trying to stop people from living when the virus is now essentially reduced to little more than a cold and people have had the opportunity to vaccinate if they wish.

Won’t stop the covid gammons from foaming at the mouth though at the anti-vaxxer as we can already see.

This ''cold'' very nearly killed my wife not the Christmas just gone but the one before and also had me in hospital at the same time. But for the excellent work of the amazing staff in the NHS she wouldn't be here now. Even though I think your an idiot I still wouldn't wish what she went through on you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This ''cold'' very nearly killed my wife not the Christmas just gone but the one before and also had me in hospital at the same time. But for the excellent work of the amazing staff in the NHS she wouldn't be here now. Even though I think your an idiot I still wouldn't wish what she went through on you.

I wouldn't waste your breath. He is a reincarnation of a previously banned troll and has been banned again.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
No professional sports star in recent years has been persecuted as much as him which mainly boils down to the media misquoting everything he says and the overall xenophobia against people from Baltic countries.

Eh ?
He's from Serbia, which is 1500km from the Baltic.

I've nothing against Djokovic, I know nothing of the bloke apart from he's good at tennis, but I am rather hostile to anti-vax twats. There's some people who cannot be vaccinated for genuine medical reasons, those who choose not to be vaccinated are making their lives more dangerous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here