Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dixon on his way back ?

pigin stripes

Jul 18, 2003
Hove
Jonny Dixon recovered from injury in place of Matt Groves, one of the goalscorers in the 4-0 away win at Dorchester Town, as the only change to the starting line up from last weekend's commanding win. It would appear that this would prove to be Dixon's farewell game for the club after Brighton & Hove Albion manager Micky Adams has informed Baird of his intentions to recall the forward from his brief loan spell at the Silverlake Stadium.
From the Eastleigh Site

Do we need him back? with 3 fit strikers, I can't see him getting a game
:albion2:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
he wont get a game. He is proberly going to go on loan somewhere else where they are paying more money for him.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Might be given a final chance to prove himself (or they might have a loan lined up at a higher level).

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
He is one i'm afraid to say should be cleaned out, perhaps get a chance towards end of season if our safety is gauranteed and the season is written off.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Cannot see why we ever signed him. If he is recalled he wont get played imo, we have 4 good strikers now and like others said, didnt even play when they werent here.
Hopefully he goes on loan somewhere and does ok so we can get some money back.

D

Deleted User X18H

Who wore a plaster cast in the 1978 World Cup Final??

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
MA is bringing him back to convert him to sweeper.

He's urgently needed to sweep the water off the Withers pitch!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He went to Eastleigh on an initial 1 month loan , the deal expired today and hasn't been extended. Looks to me that he has been recalled so that he can go out on loan to another side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here