Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Divock Origi

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No, 14 starts and another 20 appearances as sub.

de0f686d4f0d09677ff06d2da187a60f.jpg

Based on that I can understand Klopp saying he is going nowhere as he is obviously on the fringes and in their plans especially if Coutinho leaves and they dont replace him until January.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
What i find strange is that people are still bothering to post in this thread after someone embedded a Tweet quoting Klopp saying that Origi is going nowhere. Surely that is end of thread.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
This would be a good Loan option- he said a now 4th/5th choice behind firmino, Sturbridge, solanki and ings. I'd couthino stays then he may be available - led line for Belgium ahead of lukaku and benteke at last World Cup.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Not for me, the wrong sort of player. If we signed him I'd still want a pacey player in the mould of Defoe but significantly younger

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Not for me, the wrong sort of player. If we signed him I'd still want a pacey player in the mould of Defoe but significantly younger

Have you seen him play? He's pacy, runs the channels, is skilful, strong... he'd walk into our team to be quite honest, whether as a lone striker or up front alongside a target man.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dreaming, but loans of Oxlade, Ings or Origi, would be low risk for both:

The player - guaranteed as a first team starter and will go back to their parent if we go down. They can still get a move to another big club next summer if sold by their parent.

The Albion - not saddled with a huge contract if we go down.

But, would they want to play with probably inferior players in the main?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Does Klopp know he can only have 25 players in his Premier League squad? Surely either Ings or Origi is going to be surplus to requirements

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here