Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disney Blu-rays (and DVDs) for £6 each (incl. new Toy Story Blus)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...from Amazon.

A lot of titles for £12 each but on their Disney BOGOF, includes both of the recently released Blu-ray versions of both Toy Story and Toy Story 2 (each pack contain the Blu-ray AND the regular DVD). Even includes the Dumbo Blu-ray that was released today.

(Yes, yes, I know - another shameless attempt to drum up some affiliate income for NSC)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Thanks, been looking for toy story 1+2. Got them both for £12 in DVD and Blu ray. Bargain. Of course, I used the link. :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What on earth is a 'new Tory Story Blus' Bozza? :lol:

Is it to do with David Cameron's 'modern', 'compassionate' Conservative Party?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Great! Now I have to fight the urge to buy blu ray versions of films I already have on dvd...

I collect disney films (the bigger one, not so much the sequels or lesser things like the wild) and don't yet have Snow White. So that's one.

So what do I do? Toy Story? Toy story +Snow White, Toy Story + TS 2 snow white and one other?

The pirates of the caribbean trilogy is calling to me, 1,2,3 of them, plus snow white? Plus the two toy stories?! When will my addiction to dvds and blu ray end?!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
really wish i had got a copy of lion king when i had the chance

It'll be out again in a few years. Disney cycle their releases to keep them exclusive and expensive, though not sure how that works when they regualrly do these two-for-one deals.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure, although I bought some Blu-rays even though I don't have a Blu-ray player (yet).

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Nice one :clap:

Just saved me a fortune as I was going out this weekend to buy some of those anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here