Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgusted with the lack of communication and service - Seagulls Player.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just cancelled.

Amusing that it only gives ONE reason why you've cancelled...

Employee surveys do the same. The questions are manipulated to give the answer management want to see or if the wrong answer is given it will be ignored.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is there not some kind of skype/radio sussex combo that would give the same effect as seagulls player match commentaries? Sounds like it could hardly be worse.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I bought an iPad so I could at least watch the sub-standard video (none of it is accessible on android) but I still can't access commentary (or so it seems as the activation bar doesn't appear)
£250 down the drain*
Cancelling for good.

*dont get me wrong - I prefer the iPad to my android tablet but wouldn't have bought it just now without the "incentive" of being able to see highlights and hear commentaries for games I can't get to.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Whether or not the website works on different platforms, it is utter rubbish as it stands.

Messy. Adverts more prominent than actual content. Just utter bobbins.

There is also a distinct lack of information. It's so clinical and you could be forgoven thinking that we were established last year.
[MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] are we tied to this 'template' for a long time?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I bought an iPad so I could at least watch the sub-standard video (none of it is accessible on android)
The video is available on android but one has to be a little tech savvy to implement it. I cancelled my subscription however as the quality is either poor or poor despite the claim that one can watch in either low or high quality. As mentioned before, one of the problems is the use of flash which is a non supported medium now anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here