Disabled Supporters - Amex#2

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi Paul

Whilst fully concurring with tmbha's earlier post I'd like to ask what parking facilities will be available for Amex attendees who are "disabled" but do not qualify for a Blue Badge?

A Blue Badge is only issued to individuals who are permanently disabled whereas there are a number circumstances where temporary disablity makes it similarly difficult to walk any significant distance. Anyone with trauma injuries to a lower limb and oncology patients receiving chemotherapy, as I am currently, will struggle; the latter should also not be exposed to small, closed environments (eg buses, trains, coaches etc) due to the risk of exposure to an "unrecognised" bacterial challenge on an already suppressed immune system.

I don't think anyone would be looking for a free parking space, it's a question of whether spaces will be made available in close proximity to the stadium?

As tmbha also intimated, I think it would be useful if there was a point contact at the club to deal with such issues?

Thanks

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Full travel details are to follow, including information on disabled parking spaces - but it is likely these will only be available to registered disabled and/or blue badge holders. My understanding is that temporary disabled parking permits can also be applied for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports