Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty weekend in brighton

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Has the track been deleted by Administrators! apologies if u have viewed this but the Video is missing!!!!!! Administrator please advice!

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Me thinks you need to turn your volume up!!............I am indeed an admin...why?
Well, sorry admin, it just aint playing here! am I ok to post again! I am in a bar in Malaga but that shouldnt make any differance!

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
I'm having a dirty night tonight. Tried for the love of god to find a reasonable price hotel in Brighton for tonight but to no avail. Manged to get a hotel out in a village just outside for £72. It has heated swimming pool and sauna and she's bringing some toys.

Butt plug, strap on, double headed dildo and bondage gear, to be honest I'm a little worried. Check in at 4pm today.

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
I'm having a dirty night tonight. Tried for the love of god to find a reasonable price hotel in Brighton for tonight but to no avail. Manged to get a hotel out in a village just outside for £72. It has heated swimming pool and sauna and she's bringing some toys.

Butt plug, strap on, double headed dildo and bondage gear, to be honest I'm a little worried. Check in at 4pm today.

Har Har, brilliant, would u like me to video it. (did the song and video play) cant see it my end!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here