Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Leeds most famous supporter....

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
th_266400748_Hell_123_450lo.JPG

No disrespect Helen, you may be Britains favourite actress but we're streets ahead of you :lolol: at the moment and that will be shown when they take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Those of you who are lucky enough to have tickets raise the roof against those Nirthern homophobes and let's bring back those 3 points that take us to the verge of the Premier League promised land we all desperately crave.

:ascarf:

:clap: :clap:

LOL LOL LOL

I always look to this thread for really good fashion tips for women. The one for Zoe Lucker and the outfit she was wearing being my favourite to date. I can honestly say however. This is my least favourite outfit and my reason being. For some women ''More is best'' - Sorry Helen

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
th_266400748_Hell_123_450lo.JPG

No disrespect Helen, you may be Britains favourite actress but we're streets ahead of you :lolol: at the moment and that will be shown when they take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Those of you who are lucky enough to have tickets raise the roof against those Nirthern homophobes and let's bring back those 3 points that take us to the verge of the Premier League promised land we all desperately crave.

:ascarf:

:clap: :clap:

Thank CHRIST you didn't supersize this pic, like you do the others.

I am literally RETCHING

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Gail Tyldesley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here