Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Direct debit

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
North, £35.47 or something

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
£53.00 north stand for myself and my son under 16, so has gone up £4 per month and will assume that is for the travel cost included, as the club stated a while back.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yeah £35.41 for mine in the North.

I was close :) TB could double it and I would still be there! I've sat everywhere in the Amex, 1901, wsu, south, wsl, east & obviously north, kin love it there :)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Out of interest does the deposit have to be paid on the presentation night? Or does it have to be paid by a certain date, need to know how much cash I need for next week :)

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Out of interest does the deposit have to be paid on the presentation night? Or does it have to be paid by a certain date, need to know how much cash I need for next week :)

Well, I guess they would prefer if you paid it on the night ! It's two months worth. Although I think the bloke next to us couldn't pay it for some reason and he was told his seats would be reserved for him for a few days to allow him to pay it. Otherwise they would be released. If you are paying by DD take your bank details with you, or better still a completed Albion DD form

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
The monthly payment is 1/12 of the total ST price, and the deposit covers the missed months. The deposit needs to be paid immediately to secure the seat, so you'll need to make sure you have at least 2 months' payments available for the deposit when you go to the presentation (possibly more if your presentation isn't til after the next monthly payment is due).

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
£52.08 a month for a seat in WSL.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
£37.91 for my seat in the family stand
£9.50 for the nipper's seat.

so £47.41 in total. An absolute BARGAIN.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
west stand upper Block B £35.41 for me and £17.70 for my 13 year = £53.11 a month !! fantatic view its realliy is the best thing ever...Total bargain and if the Albion don't sell out of season tickets with all the people on the waiting list they should then that start an advertsing campaign letting everyone know just how cheap it is to become a season ticket and they will fly out the door :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here