Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Direct Debit Debacle - how the Albion really treat their loyal fans

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
It now seems a lifetime since i first visited the Amex & booked my season ticket, but ....

why has my direct debit not been set up yet?

why am i receiving threatening letters from Paul McGowan - Ticket office manager - stating my bank has returned payment? why are you saying 'payment of the total amount must be made using alternative means no later than 5 days prior to the next home game'..... but sending the letter 2 days before the next home game?

Why are you threatening to not activate my smartcard to gain entry?

why are you threatening to cancel my Season ticket?

I think you will find it is your fault not mine, YOU have not set up the Direct Debit correctly, despite my many personal visits to the ticket office, being told 'everything is fine, it won't happen again'.

Get your act together, you are starting to p**s me off, you managed to get my sons debit correct & we signed up at the same time using the same account, should i hold my breath for an apology, more importantly sorting out your breach of contract?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Firstly, there is no need to come onto an internet forum and use foul language - that really isn't going to solve anything. Secondly, I don't know who you are. So you will need to PM your personal details and fan number before I can pass on your comments to be dealt with. If it's a mistake on our behalf, then I apologise on behalf of the club, but really there is nothing to be gained by swearing at me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here