Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Dinner in Brighton on a Tuesday Night

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mrs Wz and I have just agreed to pop out for dinner tomorrow night and I would expect a Tuesday night in Brighton to offer us the very best of it's culinary delights.

So where should we go, one of Brighton's finest that doesn't have to be booked 3 months in advance for a Tuesday night,

An up and coming who really deserve a bit of custom away from the weekends

An old dependable that's doing some early week deal

It's down to NSC ???

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
The Salt Shed on Church street. It’s fairly new it’s their second restaurant after a successful one in London. It’s excellent.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The Salt Shed on Church street. It’s fairly new it’s their second restaurant after a successful one in London. It’s excellent.
Bet the Salt Rooms are happy with that name !

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Giggling Squid? One in The Lanes and one in Hove if you are nearer there.

Amazing Thai food that, even if you aren't someone that has eaten Thai, is well recommended. The curries are amazing!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A pint in the Fallen Angel at the top of Grafton Street, then across the road to Brighton Curry. Tell them you've forgotten your NHS workers card, and you'll get 20% off! Both of these have fast become my favourites.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Mrs Wz and I have just agreed to pop out for dinner tomorrow night and I would expect a Tuesday night in Brighton to offer us the very best of it's culinary delights.

So where should we go, one of Brighton's finest that doesn't have to be booked 3 months in advance for a Tuesday night,

An up and coming who really deserve a bit of custom away from the weekends

An old dependable that's doing some early week deal

It's down to NSC ???
Avoid Brighton Town centre too busy with students and nightmare to park. Pick from a large selection in central Hove. You won’t be surrounded by students , and it’s easier to park plus the food will be as good if not better .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Avoid Brighton Town centre too busy with students and nightmare to park. Pick from a large selection in central Hove. You won’t be surrounded by students , and it’s easier to park plus the food will be as good if not better .

You’ve just guaranteed it’ll be a meal in Brighton :D ,

What’s the Church Road restaurant loved by Mac Allister et al?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Went to Mowgli Indian Street food on Sunday, superb 👌

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
A pint in the Fallen Angel at the top of Grafton Street, then across the road to Brighton Curry. Tell them you've forgotten your NHS workers card, and you'll get 20% off! Both of these have fast become my favourites.

This really irks me that you do this.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
another 'lost' pub....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cin Cin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here