Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Simeone

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
getty_rm_photo_of_david_beckham.jpg

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
An off the ball kick? Beckham has taken responsibility for that, I suggest others move on. It's been 16 years... Christ, I'm old. 16 years!?

Exactly.

If you watch it, I don't understand how anyone can blame anybody but Beckham himself. In fact, I think the vast majority of players today would have made MORE of a meal of it.

Believe it or not, if you're jogging backwards and somebody sticks a leg out, it is actually quite hard to stay on your feet.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The ball was kicked very softly in his direction so he felt the need to run on the pitch and confront Varane. Laughable behaviour from a tosser who's team plays horrible (but successful) football.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
The ball was kicked very softly in his direction so he felt the need to run on the pitch and confront Varane. Laughable behaviour from a tosser who's team plays horrible (but successful) football.

They kicked the ball at him because he was holding the ball every time he could to waste time before real scored - they were saying you can take as much time as you like now!

He really didn't like that

He's fantastic - what football is all about

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
His influence produced a team that were an absolute disgrace and didnt want to play football just committ cynical fouls?

There were not many fouls at all last night, a lot of Real players going down when someone was near which is a cheap tactic they have used for seasons. I much prefer to watch a strong team than one that dive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here