Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did the squad fly back to Brighton?

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I read a few days ago that the B&HA squad were flying up to Newcastle before travelling on to Carlisle. Does anyone know if they flew back, and thereby gave the squad the best possible chance to recover, before the trip to Plymouth on Tuesday?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Flying back to heathrow then coaching it to Plymouth

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Surely they would fly back, have a day off today and then go to Plymouth on Monday after training? I don't know, just guessing.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Surely they would fly back, have a day off today and then go to Plymouth on Monday after training? I don't know, just guessing.

I think we'd all hope so; that would be the logical, sensible thing to do, in order to give them the best chance of three points.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
SCR said they flew up and drove back goodness knows why.

Seems strange would have thought that other way around would have been better as they had all day to drive up their on Friday or better still fly both ways.

Do they have small 20 or 25 seater planes from Shoreham to charter. Chartering a plane is a lot cheaper than one would think.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
who really cares??? as long as they are fresh for the argyle game beat them by 3+ goals and say "we are top of the league, say we are top of the league!!!!"

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
it's only Carlisle and Plymouth for christ's sake, not the other end of the world. Coach back from Carlisle, sleep on coach, home by midnight, all day Sunday to rest, light training Monday morning, coach to Plymouth Monday afternoon/evening, rest on coach, light training Tuesday morning, beat Plymouth Tuesday evening, coach home......what's the problem?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They flew to Manchester from Gatwick but where retuning to Heathrow from Newcastle.
Coach to Plymouth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here