Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did Izquierdo mess his pants when he just had the goalie to beat ?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
And Murray's two pathetic efforts (one the penalty) the week before weren't any better.

We broke our transfer record to buy a striker who has either been played out of position or has not played at all. I really am not understanding this!

I wonder why CH thinks it’s okay to play Locadia out of position on the right but not the right-footed Izquierdo there or through the middle. Anyway, if Stephens or Kayal pick up an injury or red card in the next game or two, he’s going to have to do something unusual. Bruno in central midfield, for example, or Gross there with Locadia as a number ten.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Despite what [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] says it does seem that given the choice CH likes to 'Hughtonise' players on the training ground before throwing them into matches.
Someone on here alluded to that, suggesting CH needs to trust his players before he lets them play.

I am refusing to bite because I have never discussed Locadia with anyone since he actually signed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am refusing to bite because I have never discussed Locadia with anyone since he actually signed.
We have spoken about the concept as the other time I mentioned it you couldn't wait to laugh and rubbish the whole notion.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
We have spoken about the concept as the other time I mentioned it you couldn't wait to laugh and rubbish the whole notion.

LOL - I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand but I think it is more he likes to assess them than ''Hughtonise'' them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here