Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did I spot NATTERJACK in the WSU?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Saw a guy in a Swansea shirt walking with TLO when I was queueing for a pie. Was it our old mate Natterjack? Hope he's pleased with how the stadium has turned out.

Saw a guy in a Swansea shirt walking with TLO when I was queueing for a pie. Was it our old mate Natterjack? Hope he's pleased with how the stadium has turned out.

Pleased? I was over the moon mate!

Great weekend in Brighton - thanks to everyone for the truly warm welcome - especially TLO for getting us tickets and Jack Straw for the huge hangover.

Was there a dry eye in the house when 'The Big 4' walked to the centre circle to the crescendo of noise? It got to me and I didn't go through what you people did for 15 years!

The stadium was fantastic and is sure to be a fortress next season. I know one thing, there won't be many teams coming to have a go. Be prepared for the away team bus to be parked in front of goal. My prediction (for what it's worth) - Top 5

See you all again in October when I've promised Mrs.N another visit :bhasign:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Great weekend in Brighton - thanks to everyone for the truly warm welcome - especially TLO for getting us tickets and Jack Straw for the huge hangover.

Was there a dry eye in the house when 'The Big 4' walked to the centre circle to the crescendo of noise? It got to me and I didn't go through what you people did for 15 years!

The stadium was fantastic and is sure to be a fortress next season. I know one thing, there won't be many teams coming to have a go. Be prepared for the away team bus to be parked in front of goal. My prediction (for what it's worth) - Top 5

It is great that you were able to visit the opening ceremony and I'm sure it gave you a sense of satisfaction to see the finished article (not that it is completely finished with the additional seating to come) You'll have to apply to come and build the extension.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

:bowdown:

Cheers. Have a great season.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Glad you could make it Norm. Lovely to catch up with you, and great to meet the missus.

See you in October.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nice to see you back Norm.

Well,it would have been if I hadn't been in bloody Portscum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here