Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone see the steward who went MENTAL yesterday?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
It was right at the end of the game, and he was standing right near the goal. Someone obviously said something pretty bad because I thought he was going to jump into the crowd to get at someone! In the end he had to be held back by another steward. Does anyone know what was said or what happened?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he totally lost it - not really a good situation for a steward!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Yeah I saw that, must have been pretty bad stick he was getting.

Talking of stick, what was said to Murray? I was walking out and missed it.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It was right at the end of the game, and he was standing right near the goal. Someone obviously said something pretty bad because I thought he was going to jump into the crowd to get at someone! In the end he had to be held back by another steward. Does anyone know what was said or what happened?

Someone told him about the 4 pubs on each corner of the ground and he couldn't work out why you were all hanging about to boo someone for not clapping as it isn't pantomime season for quite some time yet.

Got a point IMO. :tantrum:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Someone told him about the 4 pubs on each corner of the ground and he couldn't work out why you were all hanging about to boo someone for not clapping as it isn't pantomime season for quite some time yet.

Got a point IMO. :tantrum:

Hmm he used a crystal ball then, because this happened before all that.

NickL

Aug 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm sorry to say it looks like he was racially abused. I didn't hear what was shouted at him but judging by the stewards comments of 'I'm black and proud' it doesn't look good.
If true, that would be another new low for some of the morons who seem to follow us away.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm sorry to say it looks like he was racially abused. I didn't hear what was shouted at him but judging by the stewards comments of 'I'm black and proud' it doesn't look good.
If true, that would be another new low for some of the morons who seem to follow us away.
Probably after compensation like most of them do:annoyed:

Oldest trick in the book:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here