Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick's Bar opening 12.30 Sat - Piranhas playing 7pm

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Sorry to repeat, but does anyone here know if you can park outside Dicks bar on non match days and also what time does it open?

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
I went to the Amex Stadium a couple of weeks ago , and a week before Dick's Bar officially opened. Not only did I get in there but they had people serving as well. I was able to use the car park over the railway bridge opposite the bar. This was on a Friday and they had coned off the rest of the area to traffic and funneled it towards that car park. The steward there , told me there is pedestrian access to the outside of the stadium at all times now. This is for the purpose of going into either Dick's Bar or the club shop. Parking restrictions only apply on matchdays.

patbha

Sep 16, 2004
worthing
Sorry to repeat, but does anyone here know if you can park outside Dicks bar on non match days and also what time does it open?

Not sure what time Dicks Bar opens but was able to park in the car park beside the club shop yesterday afternoon.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Not sure what time Dicks Bar opens but was able to park in the car park beside the club shop yesterday afternoon.

Many thanks. Now all i need to find out is what time it opens?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry if this has been covered, but do you have to be an Albion fan and produce some sort of proof to get into Dick's Bar or is the bar open to all fans and a potential punch up/trashing?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sorry if this has been covered, but do you have to be an Albion fan and produce some sort of proof to get into Dick's Bar or is the bar open to all fans and a potential punch up/trashing?

Yea you have to give them Charlie Oatways full name

I was in there a couple of days ago and basically it looks as though Dick's is used on 'working' days as a staff canteen. The guy who served me in the club shop was in there as were load of other staff including Messrs Knight & Perry themselves.

Got to say that they need to improve the availability of grub as by 1.30 most things had run out and the ambience is far from a 'normal' bar.

The mosaic is impressive and the Dark Star pleasant but not the same as Harveys.

Judging by the speed of service (or lack thereof) for the few customers who were there I wonder how long it could take to get served on match days?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Judging by the speed of service (or lack thereof) for the few customers who were there I wonder how long it could take to get served on match days?

They had 5 or 6 serving on Saturday which is about the limit for a bar of that size. They were mainly pouring pints and were serving people as quickly as any regular pub could.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here