Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson signs for Walsall on loan...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
when do we play them? Odds on he will score!

ha ha - did you see he describes himself as having good aerial ability!! - in yer dreams Dicko (after a night out clubbing probably)

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh well. Birmingham is far better for a piss-up than Barnsley, so he should be happier there.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
career free-fall. Could well be back in L2 this time next year if he stays there.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I really think he has a lot to offer at this level and higher but regrettably attitude and habits mean he is almost certainly never going to achieve what he could and should do. Some players are talented enough to get away with it - not Dicko. If he stays off the sauce and gets a few early nights maybe he could make a new start but he hasn't done it at Barnsley and I doubt he will consistently anywhere.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Good game to pick. I assume the Walsall legend Jimmy Walker will be starting after his return, which will certainly add to the atmosphere.

I hope for Dickinson's sake he makes a go of it. There is a decent player in there if he wants to be.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Just on the way back from the game now. Dickinson wasn't too bad. Does seem to have learnt how to jump and won a fair bit in the air. Despite the scoreline Walsall were probably the better side tonight. Peterborough really are USELESS at the back and were pretty inefectual upfront. They wont be going up without some serious changes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here