Dickinson rumour.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I can't see how they could afford him, quite honestly.

This was a good qoute though:

"Brighton are all about scavinging players are (at?) a fraction of their asking price and sacking bosses when they lose a throw-in."

:lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Maybe Holroyd was to replace Dickinson but Stockport can't give us anything for Dickinson and Holroyd wants more £££.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
Probably bull$h*t, but here is the link:

BBC - 606 - A Forum Conversation

pmsl where do they get these things from at all.
1. dickinson is in stockport talking to ablett about joining the club. Rubbish.... obvioulsy he is in stockport cos brighton are playing them tomorrow night and he wouldnt be talkign to Ablett if there was anything in the rumour thats what agents are paid for isnt it.

2, he will be living back in salford with his dad when he moves to stocport county.... eh after living on his own for a few years now cant see him living with any parent but if he was he wont be living in salford with his dad cos he dad dont live in salford and neither does his mum.

3. he is taking a wage drop to go back to the club he started at...... i think not... i mean he must of been earning a alright wage there but nothing to what he probably is getting now. would you leave one job and go to another job and maybe half your salary cos i know i wouldnt.

4. about movign to another club..... wouldnt blame him for that one though after all who wants to keep a bench warm. then again for the money they are earnign i woudnt mind it.

whoever the guy is that says he has sources which he wont disclose with regard to this is because his only souce is probably HP sauce cos he definately aint got a reliable one.

deary me the lengths some people will go to make up a bit of scandal. they really need to get a life outside other peoples. :laugh:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"I cannot see, for one minute a team so far up themselves as Brighton, helping out a club in a similar league position by loaning out a player to us, giving us a morale boost.

Brighton are all about scavinging players are a fraction of their asking price and sacking bosses when they lose a throw-in"

Stockport aren't at all bitter...

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
we also only have 3 strikers....having let Davies go on loan Dickinson will be going nowhere

4 strikers now severnside gull we just got that one from cambridge aint we.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If (not a done deal yet) Holroyd arrives it will be to replace Hart on the subs bench not Dickinson - we need 3 EXPERIENCED league 1 strikers because for certain one of our front 2 at least will pick up an injury or a suspension soon.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hands up all those who think onthebeach is Mr Dickinson

:wave:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Maybe I've got Albion on the brain but whenever I see Dickinson's Real Deal listed on TV guides, it evokes images of Liam transferring to the Bernabeu.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well Stockpig fans are unhappy about us 'nicking' some of their players ? Wasn't that long ago when the likes of Dean Saunders and Eric Young were 'nicked' from us because we needed the money. That's football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports