Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knights message on seagulls.co.uk.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
I have read his request for fans to look forwards not back, and his comments on the sale of Bobby. If the situation is as he says, let us all look forward to a great new season! If not, well then he really should be shown the door like Archer was.

Ok Dick Knight, so who are we going to get to play up front?:drink:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Dicks comments sound honest enough to me. He does give the impression he is a bit peeved at all the criticism though

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Mullers said:
I have read his request for fans to look forwards not back, and his comments on the sale of Bobby. If the situation is as he says, let us all look forward to a great new season! If not, well then he really should be shown the door like Archer was.

Ok Dick Knight, so who are we going to get to play up front?:drink:

I should say that that is as close to an apology as we are ever going to get from FG Mullers. It must have really hurt him to write something that wasn't 100% negative. I can't believe he/she actually wrote the words "great new season." Oooh, look at that pig passing that cloud...

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
El Presidente said:
Isn't that up to Steve Coppell?

Yep! As i understand it, Steve finds them but Dick signs them. Anyway, stop splitting hairs! As long as they end up playing in the stripes and score a lot of goals, i don't give a shit who signs them!:lolol: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here