Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Payment sent :thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
For fucks sake, I just went to do it and my paypal account has been permenantly locked. Has anyone else had this? And if so, is there anything I can do? The word permenant would suggest not.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I will dib in a fiver, but I hasten to add, it wont be until the end of the month when I get paid. My plastic has taken a severe hammering this month.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Hello.

Im tring to donate but when i access the link all i get is a tiny screan at the top left hand side of my screne with nothing. Then, at the bottom of my windows bit, (the blue bar) i get compose (as in email, and then am unable to access this 'screen'). I want to donate but am unable.

Please advise. I have a paypay account but nothing happens.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Been nattering to Bozza on PM. No firm idea has come up as to what exactly to get him, although plenty of ideas are welcome.

What I have done is called one of Mr President's personal friends (as opposed to Albion friends) to ask for some ideas as to what he feels might be appropriate.

The evening at Donatello's looks promising, but I still have a few more phone calls to make, so this may not get confirmed for another week. When it is, I'll let you all know. What myself and Bozza did suggest between us though was the whatever present(s) is/are bought, that it/they be presented on that evening.

That sound OK for everyone? Or does anyone prefer an alternative to that?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
TLO - i want to donate but am undable to through the link added on the first post. - please help!!! Sounds like a great idea in the above post - please supply pics!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Thanks.

Payment now sent. Thought i round it up to £7, to include fees and whatnot.

TLO - Please post pics when avaliable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here