Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight at the game

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
i shouted alright Dick when i see him outside the ground and he waved back at me :thumbsup: top man
shame about the game Harley and Noone was not very good there were so many misplaced passes Gus needs to kick some ass maybe the players were to much looking at playing Liverpool and not at the most important thing the match

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Sir Dick Knight, you mean! Is a bar a fitting way to acknowledge the magical work he achieved during his tenure? Would a stand at The Amex be too much? If it's good enough for Doug Ellis at Villa Park, then surely Knight should get something a little bigger than a bar?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'd wave back. :cool:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i had a 15 minute chat with him at the Amex on friday evening. He really is a top top man!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One of the main lickers was there but did not see Dick

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Sir Dick Knight, you mean! Is a bar a fitting way to acknowledge the magical work he achieved during his tenure? Would a stand at The Amex be too much? If it's good enough for Doug Ellis at Villa Park, then surely Knight should get something a little bigger than a bar?

I don't know how people get knighthoods/accolades etc but there must be somebody who knows how to nominate him for an 'onour?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here