Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Diaz

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Thought this would be about was about Luis Diaz and how good he is heading the ball. His first goal on Saturday was superb.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nixon I think was with sky and seems half reliable - then I think went to that rehash / bullshit clickbait HITC site thing - [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] will confirm this but I don’t think he has much credibility - i expect this is picking up from the ‘supposed’ interest we had in Diaz before and just a 2+2=5 guessing job. I’d be happy with him though.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Nixon I think was with sky and seems half reliable - then I think went to that rehash / bullshit clickbait HITC site thing - [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] will confirm this but I don’t think he has much credibility - i expect this is picking up from the ‘supposed’ interest we had in Diaz before and just a 2+2=5 guessing job. I’d be happy with him though.

Nixon’s tweets state that we’re in a five-way tussle for him with 4 other EPL clubs which if true, equates to a ‘no’ as we rarely go head to head with our division rivals because most will blow us out of the water with salary levels. It’s more likely that the club are using this interest as leverage in the Kouame deal.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

From experience, I ignore all things HITC. It’s utter garbage.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nixon is the Sun and also now has a patreon subscription service for his rumours.

O'Rouke is the fellow you describe.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nixon is the Sun and also now has a patreon subscription service for his rumours.

O'Rouke is the fellow you describe.

Ah sorry you’re quite correct! Can’t remember which is better - if any!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here