Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DHL Parcel Delivery

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Ordered some stuff from fred perry the other day and arrived home to find I had missed the delivery and was left with a card telling me to call an automated service. When I call they ask for my parcel number which I am not sure whether it is the one on the card under DHL AWB Number or my tracking number starting JD0. Anyways I've tried both and keep getting the same result which is after I enter the service centre number it tells me they could not obtain the latest info on my parcel and to re enter the parcel number which only leads to the same message. Anyone had a similar problem or know how to get around this?

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Use your tracking number to find the other info online at their site. Sounds similar to the problem i had, once i done this i found out the parcel number and i was able to sort it out. Hope this helps you.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Word of advice - when you do sort it, if you live in Brighton, because of the retarded way that their boundaries are drawn up, you will be asked to go to Gatwick to collect it, despite there being a depot in Hove (by the Goldstone, in fact). They won't mention that they can send it there for you to collect unless you specifically ask.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Ok right cheers, will try calling again tomorrow and failing that will have to try and speak to a real person from one of the call centres. I live in HH so Gatwick probably is the closest depo but I still don't fancy going all the way down there when I can possibly have it re-delivered

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
The parcel number is the JD0.... number.
If you're going to get it re-delivered make sure you're in as a lot of the time they'll only attempt 1 re-delivery then return to sender.
They won't deliver to a different address either... not unless instructed by the company that sent it.
Best bet is if there's not going to be anyone home during office hours... pick it up from Gatwick!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
hang on this can't be right, nobody is ripping into Royal Mail.
I thought the sooner RM was booted out and DHL et al took over, the happier everyone would be.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If it was something I'd bought I'd tell the seller that as DHL couldn't deliver I want a full refund. As a matter of interest PO will redeliver their nearest office is a damn sight nearer than any courier. I have found Citilink the most useless of all, more than once they've tried to deliver to the wrong address.

I have got to thinking I am either in the Truman Show or the Matrix as a few months ago on a trip down to Eastleigh, I overtook 9 identical looking UPS trucks where I could never recall seeing one before. Now I see them all the time. Have they only just expanded into the UK, had I been blind to their brown stylings before that day or has there been a patch installed in the Matrix to freshen up the vans you see on the road? :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have got to thinking I am either in the Truman Show or the Matrix as a few months ago on a trip down to Eastleigh, I overtook 9 identical looking UPS trucks where I could never recall seeing one before. Now I see them all the time. Have they only just expanded into the UK, had I been blind to their brown stylings before that day or has there been a patch installed in the Matrix to freshen up the vans you see on the road? :lolol:

Been here for years but not that great. I once sent and urgent letter to my bank in Oxford Street which cost me about 60 dollars. It should have been delivered within two days but instead took 8. When I complained they said that the bank wasn't open, they then said they had tried at 9:10 in the morning, pity my bank opened at 9AM. Fedex are worse though. This is why I appreciate the much maligned Post Office.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Word of advice - when you do sort it, if you live in Brighton, because of the retarded way that their boundaries are drawn up, you will be asked to go to Gatwick to collect it, despite there being a depot in Hove (by the Goldstone, in fact). They won't mention that they can send it there for you to collect unless you specifically ask.

Not just Brighton, I'm sure that's happened to me in Shoreham too. Why should I drive all the way up to Gatwick for something that I have paid to be delivered ?? Ludicrous - at least there used to be a large ParcelForce depot in Shoreham and that was easy, but no, they closed that one - it was obviously too sessible.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
use your tracking number to find the other info online at their site. Sounds similar to the problem i had, once i done this i found out the parcel number and i was able to sort it out. Hope this helps you.

flip your logans out ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here