Designer boxers: do you wear them?

Designer boxers: do you wear them?

• Yes I do

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • No I dont

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

Jimmy Grimble

Well, do ya? Are they needed? Do they make you look cooler? I have to say, having Calvin Klein poking out from my jeans looks pretty fresh.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
No they don't make you look cool, but wearing Umbro or Diadora boxers makes you look uncool.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If your boxers can be seen over the top of your jeans then may I be bold enough to suggest that you invest in a belt.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Yes but only for the comfort factor, I don't have them poking out the top of my jeans. I find cheap boxers are a really bad fit and are generally too loose or don't leave enough room for your bollocks

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
No i dont, to be honest...

and really, i second the point that if your boxers are above your trousers, get a belt... preferably a designer one.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...anyway, having a small Calvin (or whatever you like to call it) poking out from your jeans is probably an arrestable offence!!!

Oct 25, 2003
can't see the point in spending loads of money of PANTS

utterly pointless.........i just get down PRIMARCHE and pick up a pack of BOXERS for a few quid

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
hahaha - This is an ongoing debate between myself, Mendoza, Full Harris and Tony Meolas loan spell.

They RIBBED me as I like to spend at LEAST £20 on a pair of boxers. I only wear desinger trunks - the women LOVE it :)

Oct 25, 2003
he women LOVE it :)

really?

don't believe that.......so, imagine this scenario.....you're already DOWN to your boxers, you've got that far, but your boxers are some cheapo's from primark, the woman goes "ooh......no, sorry, i'm off, i was gonna have sex with you but i don't like your boxers"

bollocks............and stupid bollocks at that:thumbsup:

but then again i'm a TIGHT student, if i had the money i probably would splash out on stuff

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
really?

don't believe that.......so, imagine this scenario.....you're already DOWN to your boxers, you've got that far, but your boxers are some cheapo's from primark, the woman goes "ooh......no, sorry, i'm off, i was gonna have sex with you but i don't like your boxers"

bollocks............and stupid bollocks at that:thumbsup:

but then again i'm a TIGHT student, if i had the money i probably would splash out on stuff

I see your point - as long as they are black - cheap white ones really are a turn off!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's what you do with it, not what you wrap it in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here