Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby v Albion from the iPro Stadium [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Sign in or Register to leave a comment and/or receive comment alerts.
Conelli98 2:49pm Sat 12 Dec 15The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
Come on The Albion!

The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.” Come on The Albion! Conelli98 The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
Come on The Albion!

wrighty2908 2:58pm Sat 12 Dec 15It's becoming very tedious that all the Argus wants to keep banging on about is the undefeated streak and how Derby will be the stiffest test. Understand Argus we will at some stage, whether today next week or the week after so stop harping on about it. UTA

It's becoming very tedious that all the Argus wants to keep banging on about is the undefeated streak and how Derby will be the stiffest test. Understand Argus we will at some stage, whether today next week or the week after so stop harping on about it. UTA wrighty2908 It's becoming very tedious that all the Argus wants to keep banging on about is the undefeated streak and how Derby will be the stiffest test. Understand Argus we will at some stage, whether today next week or the week after so stop harping on about it. UTA

klemaniac 3:10pm Sat 12 Dec 15All the time we are unbeaten the next game will be the stiffest test, hope that game turns out to be our first one in the EPL ( the stiffest one I mean, not to end our run )
Last edited: 3:12pm Sat 12 Dec 15

All the time we are unbeaten the next game will be the stiffest test, hope that game turns out to be our first one in the EPL ( the stiffest one I mean, not to end our run ) klemaniac All the time we are unbeaten the next game will be the stiffest test, hope that game turns out to be our first one in the EPL ( the stiffest one I mean, not to end our run )

albionfan33 3:27pm Sat 12 Dec 15what a beauty that was hes a great signing

what a beauty that was hes a great signing albionfan33 what a beauty that was hes a great signing

2ndCitySeagull 3:33pm Sat 12 Dec 15James Wilson is a Baller, the new 'young' Michael Owen.

James Wilson is a Baller, the new 'young' Michael Owen. 2ndCitySeagull James Wilson is a Baller, the new 'young' Michael Owen.

mikeygit 3:36pm Sat 12 Dec 15Good we are a goal up --GREAT---but I hope Solly is not set to join the long list of our injured players!!

Good we are a goal up --GREAT---but I hope Solly is not set to join the long list of our injured players!! mikeygit Good we are a goal up --GREAT---but I hope Solly is not set to join the long list of our injured players!!

ringtone 3:38pm Sat 12 Dec 15I am getting sick of the continual injuries we suffer and always our best players, what is going on. These players never come back after a couple of weeks, as they used to, players such as LuaLua see it as an excuse to take six months off, what is wrong with our medical department or are our players forced to join the NHS waiting list, to save money.

I am getting sick of the continual injuries we suffer and always our best players, what is going on. These players never come back after a couple of weeks, as they used to, players such as LuaLua see it as an excuse to take six months off, what is wrong with our medical department or are our players forced to join the NHS waiting list, to save money. ringtone I am getting sick of the continual injuries we suffer and always our best players, what is going on. These players never come back after a couple of weeks, as they used to, players such as LuaLua see it as an excuse to take six months off, what is wrong with our medical department or are our players forced to join the NHS waiting list, to save money.

mikeygit 3:40pm Sat 12 Dec 15Seems the Derby fans are an unsporting lot!!

Seems the Derby fans are an unsporting lot!! mikeygit Seems the Derby fans are an unsporting lot!!

ringtone 3:50pm Sat 12 Dec 15Bruno is making Vegas look like the Mug he is, love it.

Bruno is making Vegas look like the Mug he is, love it. ringtone Bruno is making Vegas look like the Mug he is, love it.

Charlie Baker's Cap 4:02pm Sat 12 Dec 15Listening on the radio, I'm not hearing much about Murphy.... so how about getting Rohan Ince on, behind Stephens and Kayal, to keep Johnson and/or Thorne in check - those two are getting beyond our midfield too easily.
Can Van La Parra play on the left as well? Bruno seems to be getting forward well on the right, but Calderon seems to be struggling to go forward and back quickly.

Listening on the radio, I'm not hearing much about Murphy.... so how about getting Rohan Ince on, behind Stephens and Kayal, to keep Johnson and/or Thorne in check - those two are getting beyond our midfield too easily. Can Van La Parra play on the left as well? Bruno seems to be getting forward well on the right, but Calderon seems to be struggling to go forward and back quickly. Charlie Baker's Cap Listening on the radio, I'm not hearing much about Murphy.... so how about getting Rohan Ince on, behind Stephens and Kayal, to keep Johnson and/or Thorne in check - those two are getting beyond our midfield too easily.
Can Van La Parra play on the left as well? Bruno seems to be getting forward well on the right, but Calderon seems to be struggling to go forward and back quickly.

mikeygit 4:21pm Sat 12 Dec 15Our attempts on goal seemed to have dried up!! Come on Albion!!!

Our attempts on goal seemed to have dried up!! Come on Albion!!! mikeygit Our attempts on goal seemed to have dried up!! Come on Albion!!!

ringtone 4:31pm Sat 12 Dec 15Houghton just has this ability to kill games, please keep it away from the Amex.

Houghton just has this ability to kill games, please keep it away from the Amex. ringtone Houghton just has this ability to kill games, please keep it away from the Amex.

rroybha 4:38pm Sat 12 Dec 15The commentator just saod after the second goal " They are strong contenders and they are here to stay" It reminds me of the 4-1 drubbing I feel like saying to Derby " Kiss my ass"

The commentator just saod after the second goal " They are strong contenders and they are here to stay" It reminds me of the 4-1 drubbing I feel like saying to Derby " Kiss my ass" rroybha The commentator just saod after the second goal " They are strong contenders and they are here to stay" It reminds me of the 4-1 drubbing I feel like saying to Derby " Kiss my ass"

mikeygit 4:39pm Sat 12 Dec 15Thank goodness for our loan players---2 goals scored by our two loan players---now bring on Bobby to score a third!!!

Thank goodness for our loan players---2 goals scored by our two loan players---now bring on Bobby to score a third!!! mikeygit Thank goodness for our loan players---2 goals scored by our two loan players---now bring on Bobby to score a third!!!

mikeygit 4:52pm Sat 12 Dec 15Our defence is looking decidedly creeky at times. Calderon lacks pace, Dunk not the player he was and Ince certainly is not!!

Our defence is looking decidedly creeky at times. Calderon lacks pace, Dunk not the player he was and Ince certainly is not!! mikeygit Our defence is looking decidedly creeky at times. Calderon lacks pace, Dunk not the player he was and Ince certainly is not!!

ringtone 4:56pm Sat 12 Dec 15Got to be the worst penalty ever given.

Got to be the worst penalty ever given. ringtone Got to be the worst penalty ever given.

mikeygit 4:58pm Sat 12 Dec 15Settle for the draw---but we should have won. By the sounds of it with injuries mounting we are certainly going to be stretched. Lets hope Solly is not out for too long. Pity we could not have held on as M´boro drew as well, would have given us a 4 point cushion. Oh well still UNBEATEN!!!

Settle for the draw---but we should have won. By the sounds of it with injuries mounting we are certainly going to be stretched. Lets hope Solly is not out for too long. Pity we could not have held on as M´boro drew as well, would have given us a 4 point cushion. Oh well still UNBEATEN!!! mikeygit Settle for the draw---but we should have won. By the sounds of it with injuries mounting we are certainly going to be stretched. Lets hope Solly is not out for too long. Pity we could not have held on as M´boro drew as well, would have given us a 4 point cushion. Oh well still UNBEATEN!!!

albionfan33 5:01pm Sat 12 Dec 15harsh penalty i think we deserved to win we controlled the 2nd half beautifully someones gonna need to work very hard to keep us out from top 2

harsh penalty i think we deserved to win we controlled the 2nd half beautifully someones gonna need to work very hard to keep us out from top 2 albionfan33 harsh penalty i think we deserved to win we controlled the 2nd half beautifully someones gonna need to work very hard to keep us out from top 2

Far gull 5:08pm Sat 12 Dec 15Fair result on balance of play even if yet another dubious pen against us.
Injuries mounting but hurdles keep being jumped even if we brush the fence about getting over it. Draw away a good result that we all would have taken prior to KO

Fair result on balance of play even if yet another dubious pen against us. Injuries mounting but hurdles keep being jumped even if we brush the fence about getting over it. Draw away a good result that we all would have taken prior to KO Far gull Fair result on balance of play even if yet another dubious pen against us.
Injuries mounting but hurdles keep being jumped even if we brush the fence about getting over it. Draw away a good result that we all would have taken prior to KO

impose our game gull 5:10pm Sat 12 Dec 15VERY good point!
Fine margins .... when did a BHA goalie last SAVE a pen in a league match??
Fighting performance
Both their goals basically came from mishaps by us that removed focus .... the Dunk almost OG then they scored from the corner and then the crazy Rohan long distance back pass and they then got the pen. Shame
BUT great point!

VERY good point! Fine margins .... when did a BHA goalie last SAVE a pen in a league match?? Fighting performance Both their goals basically came from mishaps by us that removed focus .... the Dunk almost OG then they scored from the corner and then the crazy Rohan long distance back pass and they then got the pen. Shame BUT great point! impose our game gull VERY good point!
Fine margins .... when did a BHA goalie last SAVE a pen in a league match??
Fighting performance
Both their goals basically came from mishaps by us that removed focus .... the Dunk almost OG then they scored from the corner and then the crazy Rohan long distance back pass and they then got the pen. Shame
BUT great point!

he shot he scored........ 5:30pm Sat 12 Dec 15Cant help feeling gutted we didn't get the win but the boys done us proud .Great Derby fans booing solly on a stretcher D...HEADS.

Cant help feeling gutted we didn't get the win but the boys done us proud .Great Derby fans booing solly on a stretcher D...HEADS. he shot he scored........ Cant help feeling gutted we didn't get the win but the boys done us proud .Great Derby fans booing solly on a stretcher D...HEADS.

philip1079 6:28pm Sat 12 Dec 15A penalty that reserves a reason gave fowling Derby the draw but the seagulls played very well indeed as they where all over Derby as a few near misses just didnt happen and even Zamoras heavy tackle as he was about to put the ball in the back of the net was a lucky omen for Derby.
Albion is still the best team in the league and will remain so.

A penalty that reserves a reason gave fowling Derby the draw but the seagulls played very well indeed as they where all over Derby as a few near misses just didnt happen and even Zamoras heavy tackle as he was about to put the ball in the back of the net was a lucky omen for Derby. Albion is still the best team in the league and will remain so. philip1079 A penalty that reserves a reason gave fowling Derby the draw but the seagulls played very well indeed as they where all over Derby as a few near misses just didnt happen and even Zamoras heavy tackle as he was about to put the ball in the back of the net was a lucky omen for Derby.
Albion is still the best team in the league and will remain so.

he shot he scored........ 8:05pm Sat 12 Dec 15Derby supporters what a bunch of w..k.rs by God we'll give them some sh.t when they come too the Amex you don't boo genuine injurys .You lot came up against a quality team this time and were lucky not too lose.

Derby supporters what a bunch of w..k.rs by God we'll give them some sh.t when they come too the Amex you don't boo genuine injurys .You lot came up against a quality team this time and were lucky not too lose. he shot he scored........ Derby supporters what a bunch of w..k.rs by God we'll give them some sh.t when they come too the Amex you don't boo genuine injurys .You lot came up against a quality team this time and were lucky not too lose.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here