Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby tickets online

seagull1971

Aug 8, 2003
Cyprus
Is it me or does anyone else have trouble booking their ticket via the online system for the Derby match. I keep getting a message saying it doesn't recognise my membership details. Can anyone please help as I don't really want to post my application, what with the price of stamps these days and a good all round 1/4 mile round trip to the nearest pillar box. PLEASE HELP:(

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Its not your membership number that you need, but a number that they will send to you in the post in the next couple of days.

seagull1971

Aug 8, 2003
Cyprus
Its not your membership number that you need, but a number that they will send to you in the post in the next couple of days.

Yeah sorry thats what i meant, it asks for both these numbers as it appears on the letter, but i still not having any joy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Aw, not the poxy LETTER thing again.

Why can't we be given the 'email only' option instead of having to rely on a man in a van in Burgess Hill being arsed to deliver the letters instead of lobbing them into a ditch somewhere.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
We got our letter through this morning, went to the Albion webstie to buy the tickets but the Derby game doesn't seem to be up there, did somebody find it?

edit: found the link to buy, but also having the same problem ??!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Just phoned the ticket office, there is an automated message on there saying, there is a technical fault and will be sorted by Monday morning ? STH only have until Tuesday :thumbsup:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Just phoned the ticket office, there is an automated message on there saying, there is a technical fault and will be sorted by Monday morning ? STH only have until Tuesday :thumbsup:

Tuesday 14th, so will have 8 days to buy them come monday.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here