Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Nearly Sold Out

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Either Derby have returned a few or segregation has been shrunk. Derby seem to have B & C blocks and maybe D (presumably segregation is in D block now)

looks like 844-849 next to the aisle in S1E (based on those just released)

24 to go... + 2 in S1A

According to what has been released it would seem that Derby have S1B (minus a few rows next to S1A for Segregation).

I'm assuming that the vestibule in S1B is for Derby's use.

It's clear that Derby also have use of S1C and S1D. We can't really grab any more of S1D as I'm sure there are rules as to how far we can be from an exit.

If we were really going for minimum segregation, then in S1E rows 849 and 948 would be covered and you could still have Derby in the remaining 4 rows.

Even if those 4 rows remain empty, S1D and S1C alone are about 1300, so still confused, unless Derby have sold them in a bad way so all fans are not concentrated in one area.

S1B and the unused area of S1E take this total to over 2000. Which leave 1000 empties. Appreciate there is segregation, but as few as 200 could be for this purpose.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Website says sold out. Ticket resale for season ticket holders now in operation.
Upset I can't be there. Will be trying to follow online whilst on a cross channel ferry.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Wonder how many Bums on seats will actually be there, the game against Burnley, could not help but notice the amount of empty seats at a venue that is Sold Out. I know its based on ticket sales including Season Tickets, maybe some form of reward could be given if you cant make it and you make your ticket available.

Wonder how many Bums on seats will actually be there, the game against Burnley, could not help but notice the amount of empty seats at a venue that is Sold Out. I know its based on ticket sales including Season Tickets, maybe some form of reward could be given if you cant make it and you make your ticket available.

It would be great if you could maybe let the club know and the reward is say a £25 voucher for the shop...........

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Thinking more about this, £25 is probably too much, say 50% is refunded onto your smart card of the average price you paid per ticket or pay on a monthly basis.

I.e. if you pay £500 for your ticket, divide that by 23 games = £21.74 per ticket. If you cant make it, and let the club know they add £10.87 back to your card only on the proviso that the ticket is then resold for the usual £30+

So for 1 seat that has been sold to season ticket holder who cant make it and then the seat is re-sold the club receive £10.87 + £30 re-sale = £40.87

If the ticket isn't re-sold the season ticket holder receives zip.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Makes you wonder if we would sell out if the stadium capacity was 35,000.

Question, if someone would be so kind to answer. Season Tickets that have been made available for re-sale, how does one go about buying them? Need one for the North Stand, my dad has been begging me to find him a ticket.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Question, if someone would be so kind to answer. Season Tickets that have been made available for re-sale, how does one go about buying them? Need one for the North Stand, my dad has been begging me to find him a ticket.

Easy in the Prem. Infact 40k capacity is what is needed. London clubs would easily bring 7-8 thousand down.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Think that is more than unlikely at this point. You may be able to get one somewhere in the South, they appear sporadically each day.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Easy in the Prem. Infact 40k capacity is what is needed. London clubs would easily bring 7-8 thousand down.

Yes, I think 40,000 would be filled for big London games if we give big away allocations. For the Derby game, I reckon we could sell 33,000. I think 35,000 would be pushing it with the lack of away numbers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes, I think 40,000 would be filled for big London games if we give big away allocations. For the Derby game, I reckon we could sell 33,000. I think 35,000 would be pushing it with the lack of away numbers.
Would Orient count as a big London game? :dunce:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I think the trains and park & ride system would collapse in a jibbering heap if we had a higher capacity than now.... especially for night games.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here