Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby H moved

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
They need to keep away from the Blackburn game I have big plans for the Friday night that can't be moved...
I would love it if they moved it to Friday. My brother in law is getting married in Manchester on the Sunday. Now if they moved the game to a Sunday, I would need a divorce!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The Reading game was moved to Friday night and then back to Saturday at teatime and you'd have to give Derby a decent chance in their replay next week and at Millwall in the 5th round if they made it - this game isn't definitely taking place on Friday 10th just yet.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sky are not only moving matches so that they can be on tv. They are moving matches that are not on tv so others can be. Huddersfield/ Brentford. Will we arrive at a time where Sky dictates complete fixture lists?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Great news- most of our Saturday home games his year have been flat and no where close to the atmosphere in midweek/Friday games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Having moaned I confess I do like a Friday night match. Leaves the whole weekend free!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Day out with Mrs Saturday then

Everyone slagging off Sky, on a forum the owner of is running a sponsored sticky advertising Sky.

Irony overload.

Still, the 30 pieces of silver will come in handy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here