Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby forget kit...

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
They'll have to do it in their pants like when you forgot your PE kit at school!

My school had rather 'fetching' tracksuits for anyone who forgot their own stuff... 1970's figure-hugging stretchy lycra. At least they did wash them after every use.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
They'll have to write their name and number on the back of their t-shirts.. like those African sides do.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I hope the Albion refuse to lend them a kit and then claim the points.

Or if they do let them have a set, make sure they get the pink keepers top.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
We could lend them a spare set of our kit, but make them play in trainers, could make the game interesting if the pitch is a bit greasy!!!

MYOB said:
My school had rather 'fetching' tracksuits for anyone who forgot their own stuff... 1970's figure-hugging stretchy lycra. At least they did wash them after every use.

Why is it whenever I forgot my PE kit at school it had to be the day I decided to wear my Mickey Mouse y-fronts as well :(

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Apperantly there home shirt White clashes, and there away shirt navy blue clashes with our Blue and white stripes.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
SSN Just said that they are taking their training kit to a sports shop to have names and numbers put on it.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
saafend_seagull said:
i heard it from my dad who was presenting the pfa award

That was an offical NSC exclusive.. Well done! :thumbsup:

Muzzman said:
SSN Just said that they are taking their training kit to a sports shop to have names and numbers put on it.

That'll take bloody ages to do. We had to wait a week for the club shop to do AFC Lizard's kit.

Nothing mentioned on SCR yet, although you can hear Avril Lavigne blasting out in the background.

punk: :dance: punk:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If that is true Muzzman, they are going to look a right scruffy bunch compared to our dazzling home strip, methinks the psychological advantage is tipping towards the Albion...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here