Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 14, 2010
1-0 up and all over them until Upson decides to dive I. And clatter a derby player in the box. Today's performance has so far been a let huge let down but what is new it's Brighton. There will be 28000 who will probably be let down next season as well. That's what the Albion are about. Zero achievement on the pitch. It's all so typical Brighton

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The problem for the last 3 seasons is that the Brighton teams have had less balls than last nights Eurovision winner.
We have no physical presence anywhere on the pitch to get stuck when needed.

not only that but we are so tactically naive and just give the ball away too easily...i can see dunk getting sent off.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Buckley must have gone off.....haven't seen him for the last 30 mins

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
From the radio commentary it seems as if we are playing on the back foot, with no ambition, as we have done all season. Ujjoa is probably surprised when he gets the ball ??? We need to up the tempo and attack more...

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
1-0 up and all over them until Upson decides to dive I. And clatter a derby player in the box. Today's performance has so far been a let huge let down but what is new it's Brighton. There will be 28000 who will probably be let down next season as well. That's what the Albion are about. Zero achievement on the pitch. It's all so typical Brighton

:tosser:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
HT 1-0, pedestrian stuff from the Albion not helped by Greer's injury and some bad refereeing. Still time though :thumbsup:

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
What are our strengths exactly? Sideways & backwards impotent ponderous football. Oscar will be proud at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports