Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Derby County U21s v Albion U21s, Impact Arena, Alfreton, 7pm tonight

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Albion U21s continue their Premier League 2 campaign with a fixture at the Impact Arena, Alfreton against the Rams.

I suspect the chances of a stream for this one are approximately 0%, unfortunately.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Jack Bates, who spent seven years in Albion's academy before being released and moving on to Hastings United and now Derby, is on the bench for the Rams:-

Derby.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Jack Bates, who spent seven years in Albion's academy before being released and moving on to Hastings United and now Derby, is on the bench for the Rams:-

View attachment 167283
More importantly that is actually THE Bradley Johnson of Leicester game at Withdean fame! Mental

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He isn't involved in this game but Kemy Agustien's son Demiane is a 1st-year scholar with Derby this season.
I can’t remember exactly if this is right but i think I met Kemy’s brother working at Amsterdam airport a few years back.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The team graphic would seem to indicate Albion will play three at the back with Barrington and Slater as wing-backs.

Goalkeeper Lorenz Ferdinand gets his first involvement with the U-21s on the bench:-

AlbionvDerby.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Albion U21s continue their Premier League 2 campaign with a fixture at the Impact Arena, Alfreton against the Rams.

I suspect the chances of a stream for this one are approximately 0%, unfortunately.
A shame, even no PL tonight.
So no excuses really!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The team graphic would seem to indicate Albion will play three at the back with Barrington and Slater as wing-backs.

Goalkeeper Lorenz Ferdinand gets his first involvement with the U-21s on the bench:-

View attachment 167285
A whopping SIX of the Irish lads tonight…

(including McConville who is NI, and Slater who is ROI declared, but basically English…

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

View attachment 167285
Barrington at wing back is different, wonder how he will get on as it’s very different to his usual positioning

I'd have gone to this fixture had I known. I thought it was due so checked Derby and Alfreton's official websites this morning and....absolutely no mention of the fixture whatsoever! So here I sit, ten miles from where our starlets are performing, without even a stream to watch. Even checked AZ's threads late afternoon, just to make sure...
:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here