Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Away

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It could include a packed lunch and a massage from Bloom on the pitch it's still too expensive , and regarding the travel subsidy if getting from Seaford to Brighton is as eventful to go by now , fook knows what it's going to be like matchday ,

That shambles isn't the clubs fault, but yes some fans don't benefit but for 1,000's who save up to £10 a game it does make a difference. It also pays for the park and ride which must be £2.50 - £5 per person. No other club in the country (that I know of) gives this so it must be worth something.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Gaz we could do this all day and all night , i think it's too expensive , you think it's fair ,fair enough ,for example there must have been loads of people that went away to MK Dons taking advantage of the cheap ticket price who never stepped foot inside the Amex last season (5 for sure ) that would probably would go to the Amex if it was £20 a pop in the cheapo seats , i might be able to afford that every other week myself as well happy days , The Cat A B C games are a complete farce , if Forest sells out then you can lock me in stocks and chuck rotten veg at me all week but it will not sell out , so why the need to bump up the seat price ? If the club want to continue this draconian method of fleecing fair enough that's their prerogative , but if it transpires that come the eve of the match and its obvious there's going to be thousands of tickets left lets be the club that gives people reduced price seats in the southstand and not so desirable areas instead of just like the other clubs do .

I have sat in every part of the ground before and there's not a bad view in the stadium it's brilliant , but seeing all the empties right behind the south goal is just a waste when people want to watch Brighton but simply cant afford to go anymore , of course those that buy a season ticket for their fav area may feel they are paying ott if there's a £20 a pop matchday option but when its obvious the crowd will be lower than usual during the winter months night games ect it would add a few bums on seats for sure , i'm not saying there should be cheapo's every game far from it but to charge extra just because we happen to be playing a team who won a cup 40 years ago is a pisstake .

There's a fine balance between keeping the pricing at a figure that attracts season ticket holders and on the day walkups too , i hope that rather just going with the flow the club will tackle pricing in a fair and just manner for all , if i had paid my money for my season ticket then find out on a match night 2k or so people had paid less than me would i want to start a riot ? not if the stadiums full and rocking no i wouldn't mind , as a season ticket holder how would you feel ?

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Gaz we could do this all day and all night , i think it's too expensive , you think it's fair ,fair enough ,for example there must have been loads of people that went away to MK Dons taking advantage of the cheap ticket price who never stepped foot inside the Amex last season (5 for sure ) that would probably would go to the Amex if it was £20 a pop in the cheapo seats , i might be able to afford that every other week myself as well happy days , The Cat A B C games are a complete farce , if Forest sells out then you can lock me in stocks and chuck rotten veg at me all week but it will not sell out , so why the need to bump up the seat price ? If the club want to continue this draconian method of fleecing fair enough that's their prerogative , but if it transpires that come the eve of the match and its obvious there's going to be thousands of tickets left lets be the club that gives people reduced price seats in the southstand and not so desirable areas instead of just like the other clubs do .

I have sat in every part of the ground before and there's not a bad view in the stadium it's brilliant , but seeing all the empties right behind the south goal is just a waste when people want to watch Brighton but simply cant afford to go anymore , of course those that buy a season ticket for their fav area may feel they are paying ott if there's a £20 a pop matchday option but when its obvious the crowd will be lower than usual during the winter months night games ect it would add a few bums on seats for sure , i'm not saying there should be cheapo's every game far from it but to charge extra just because we happen to be playing a team who won a cup 40 years ago is a pisstake .

There's a fine balance between keeping the pricing at a figure that attracts season ticket holders and on the day walkups too , i hope that rather just going with the flow the club will tackle pricing in a fair and just manner for all , if i had paid my money for my season ticket then find out on a match night 2k or so people had paid less than me would i want to start a riot ? not if the stadiums full and rocking no i wouldn't mind , as a season ticket holder how would you feel ?

I agree as a ST holder i would much rather see the ground full with tkts being priced at £20 - it makes sense that we fill the ground and bring in extra revenue as we are never going to sell out especially as this game is now on Sky

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If you are in 1901 and don't have the orange button to press to buy you need o call the ticket office. Try loaded our tickets but didn't validate them or something like that. Seems to happen every season. That may explain why some of you can't buy online.

They were still selling upper tier when I called.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Seems like this is selling well so we should request the full 2700 allocation available pretty soon.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk

100% agree, well said that man.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I'm working nights Friday Saturday and Sunday. No annual leave available. Disappointing to miss first away game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Completely agree and as a season ticket holder I would rather the south stand immediately behind the goal was full of Albion fans paying £20 or less screaming for the good guys than have empty seats or worse away fans there.

It's an obvious thing to do and I can't believe the club continue to allow empty seats or away fans behind that goal.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Enjoyed the trip last season despite the late pen and barring unforeseen problems will be there again on the 6th.

Not feeling particularly enthused or excited about the upcoming season though. It feels like we are back at base camp after being within touching distance of the peak of the mountain, flag in hand ... ho hum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here