• Yes, only if results/performance continue poorly

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • No

Votes: 54 84.4%
  • I sit on fences

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Nov 3, 2003
but the manager tells them the formation to play and the tactics to approach the game or does the usless **** cullip think he's manager on the pitch!

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
So what, telling them all that doesn't make them better players does it ?

Managers MANAGE, they don't play, that's why they're called MANAGERS.

Christ this is like talking to a brick wall, have you ever tried to PLAY football. You could have put Sir Alex Ferguson on the bench last Saturday, and you would still have had to watch the same players making the same mistakes.

But what you would not have seen is the kind of players Manure have, like the Van Nistelroy's, the Giggs, etc etc. Because we don't have players as good as them. Our players are Division Two standard, when they are al their best.

When they are at their worst, you get the kind of performance you got on Saturday.

The solution lies with the people who play on the park, not the person who sits in the dugout. YES IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE !

If you gave the manager your support, maybe, just maybe, you might give him the chance to do his job.

Maghee knows what is required to improve, and it certainly won't be walking out on the club and leaving it with no-one in charge.

Even if he did go, you'd just start laying the blame at someone elses door. You've blamed everybody else, but for some reason, you always think the players are beyond reproach.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
No.
:censored:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great idea FG. Post your address and telephone no on here and we'll pop round and discuss a plan of action for the Wrexham game.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
brighton rock said:
too right FG he's a turd

Why don't you get back to getting your caravan ready for the winter?

That's a rhetorical question...

rhetorical

adj 1: of or relating to rhetoric; "accepted two or three verbal and rhetorical changes I suggested"- W.A.White; "the rhetorical sin of the meaningless variation"- Lewis Mumford 2: concerned with effect or style of writing and speaking; "a rhetorical question is one asked solely to produce an effect (especially to make an assertion) rather than to elicit a reply"

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
FG aka Football Genius. said:
and who provides the money for the players? Dick Tight - yes he is as much to blame and should go too

For fucks sake !!!! The club HAS to live within its means and not splash cash it doesn't have. Regardless of whether DK has shed loads of money or is stone broke has no bearing on the matter. The club should not, and will not rely on a Sugar Daddy chucking in their own cash - that's a receipe for disaster and the return of the likes of Archer. The money from Zamora and Coppout will have been spent on the most pressing stuff that needs paying for. The playing budget was set at the beginning of the season and DK will not break it - and quite rightly so !!!!

I bet you're up to your neck in debt if you spend beyond your means in the same way you're suggesting the club does. Hopefully it will depress you so much you'll take your own life and spare the rest of us the inmature, uneducated ramblings we're forced to suffer !!!
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
a big no from me aswell, he's only been here 5 minutes, give him a chance if we are still playing poorley and loseing after another 10 games then yeah, but its still to soon

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Basically FG why do you support the albion
because nothing ever makes you happy.....
your not one of the old-gits out of harry enfields
show are you ????????????
for goodness sake start supporting the team and stop
your constant sniping about everything that happens..
its a wonder you don't moan about the toilet roll in the bogs
because your always talking shite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strangull

Jul 11, 2003
We all know the players need a good kick up the rear !!
Mr.Magoo can't control anything once they're on the pitch,but just bollock them when they come off.
Cash is needed to improve our stale team,but no pot to piss in just now sum's it all up.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
FG aka Football Genius. said:
maybe we are full of fans that are millionaires? but i think the vast majority work hard pay well over the odds for a ticket and get served up sh1te like Saturday enough is enough its the Managers fault as much as chairman the manager hasnt a clue he is worse than hinchelwood and its so bl888ing obvious! He must be sacked now, fvck the compensation ok DK earn sum respect back admit u got it wrong then get Hoddle in here!

What a load of bollocks.

Cast your mind back to last season. Didn't Coppell preside over a 5-0 defeat at Selhurst? Did he get fired? In fact he turned out to be a pretty damn good manager.

Moral of the story. Give Mcghee a chance.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
hoddle would good if not for 1 thing. he said he will only manage at top level again. so immediatley after that put his name foward 4 us. makes me think he aint gonna be very loyal when a 1st or prem club comes in 4 him.
if mcghee is right or wrong choice only time will tell. but surely until then we should all get behind him and the lads.:clap:

Only if he cannot pull the results around again, and his influence is not getting any results. The same would go for ANY manager though, and I believe Ferguson even had some problems at ManU before they became the side they are now and perrennially at the top of the league.

I don't understand why this question would be raised so soon though - maybe by the Wrexham game after next.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ridiculous to suggest MM going. If someone has to go, and remember the players and staff are under contract so we would have to pay them if they left, it should be the coaching staff.
MM is working witha lead weight around his neck as he was forced to keep on the coaching staff. Dick Knight has many faults and critics but he also shows loyalty however unworkable this may be. This same loyalty got us relegated and could do the same again this year but equally 3 or 4 wins would put us near the top of the table. Perhaps MM needs to reassess what Dean White does. Come to think of it what does he do that couldn't be done by the assistant manager and youth manager combined?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports