Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Demeaning fancy dress donation.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You've missed the point. She asked them not to raise money this way, so when they did, it would have been hypocritical of her to accept the money.

It's in paragraph 11 of the news item.

I already read the article. She asked them but what it doesn't say is how. Did she say if you do it we won't accept the money. Did she politely ask but did not give any conditions etc etc. At the end of the day, it seems she is over sensitive. The money isn't for her, it's for helping support a public service that is short of money.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I reckon it won't be long before people will be fleeing to the taliban just for a bloody rest from all this constantly offended by EVERYTHING!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I already read the article. She asked them but what it doesn't say is how. Did she say if you do it we won't accept the money. Did she politely ask but did not give any conditions etc etc. At the end of the day, it seems she is over sensitive. The money isn't for her, it's for helping support a public service that is short of money.

Then they can donate it to another branch of the NHS, can't they?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Then they can donate it to another branch of the NHS, can't they?

But their from Ludlow so why can't they support their local hospital.

You seem to be defending the CEO. Would you have been offended had you been a nurse at that hospital or would you see it in exactly the spirits it was meant?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
She sounds like a facist? Ok, you can tell that by just reading a story about her. Instant judgement.

I'm pretty sure that had the German equivalent of Ludlow hospital been offered money raised by Herren dressed as Damen then had the official been a fully paid up member of the NSDAP then the money will have been rejected.

Feel free to disagree, we know I'm right (not far right like this individual heaven forbid).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here