Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deloitte Money League

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Albion 23rd biggest revenue in the world, three places above a small club from South London and above Ajax, Benfica etc

C9EDAD65-2FFB-4A2B-BD17-5A1B25EE84B4.jpeg

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Albion 23rd biggest revenue in the world, three places above a small club from South London and above Ajax, Benfica etc

View attachment 155952
Saw that, excuse my ignorance El Pres but a couple of questions if I may. Does the revenue figure include any income from player sales and is this based on the actual football season 2021/2022 rather than the club’s accounting period?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks but can we have the top 20 list please and where were we last year?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Saw that, excuse my ignorance El Pres but a couple of questions if I may. Does the revenue figure include any income from player sales and is this based on the actual football season 2021/2022 rather than the club’s accounting period?
1; Player sales are excluded
2: It’s for the year to 30 June

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
El Pres is that right that prior to their ‘inverted’ US backed takeover for a time Burnley were in the top 20 list of richest football clubs in the world as they were effectively debt free, were then in the EPL and qualified for the £150 million every season?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thanks but can we have the top 20 list please and where were we last year?
I demand a Deloitte “staying afloat” tracker

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
El Pres is that right that prior to their ‘inverted’ US backed takeover for a time Burnley were in the top 20 list of richest football clubs in the world as they were effectively debt free, were then in the EPL and qualified for the £150 million every season?
The Deloitte rankings are based on revenue generation, so debt (or lack of it) isn't a factor in any way.

Many (most) of the top-ranking clubs also have significant debt.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
three of those big big clubs could be playing in the championship next year :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here