Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Delle Alli: Where next?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Sent packing by Besiktas, not back wanted at Everton, where will he end up?

Given his off the field behaviour will any club in either the EPL or the Championship take a gamble?

Possibly the biggest waste of English talent?

Saudi or China, or even the MLS?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Such a shame. I remember that goal against France on his England debut - great technique, brimming with confidence.

Looked a special, special talent back then. Jose might've been right.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What’s he done off the field out of interest ?
"................ soon in the news for the wrong reasons, pictured with a balloon in his mouth while appearing to be surrounded by canisters of laughing gas. And whether he now remains at Goodison Park for the 2023/24 campaign remains to be seen..........."

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Both Dele Alli and Jesse Lingard footloose and fancy-free. Hollywood beckons...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
"................ soon in the news for the wrong reasons, pictured with a balloon in his mouth while appearing to be surrounded by canisters of laughing gas. And whether he now remains at Goodison Park for the 2023/24 campaign remains to be seen..........."

Meh

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Had such a huge ceiling but just frittered it away, such a shame

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I can imagine that going down well in Saudi . . . NOT.

Particularly if he likes a drink with it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
J Dog and Dele, are they the perfect client for agent? Clearly technically able, moves onto next club who think they can get the best out of them. Agent gets a nice cut every time.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
J Dog and Dele, are they the perfect client for agent? Clearly technically able, moves onto next club who think they can get the best out of them. Agent gets a nice cut every time.
Doubt thats the case now though, l would imagine his transfer value has plummeted.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I reckon Sterling and Barkley will join them. All incredibly talented ex-England players, but have seemingly lost their form, professionalism and love of the game after being drowned in millions and millions of pounds.
It must be so easy to go off the rails being given so much money and fame so young. Had it happened to me I suspect I would have been found dead in a ditch by age 27. it would have been fun whilst it lasted though :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here