Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deleted Season Ticket

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
its great that the assumption is that its a balls up and will take multiple calls and trips to the ticket office to sort- just like when tickets didn't update to the next match after the last one finished 5 mins previously

the reality is of course that or the vast majority, season passes will update once the fixture list is finalised, and the system updates and there will be no problems whatsoever. For those who do have issues, most will be caused by people who have deleted their tickets, or otherwise not followed the clear instructions that will be sent by the club

The very few that follow instructions and still have an issue will be held up as an example of how the club are deliberately trying to stop people attending and Barber out etc

Give it time people all will be well

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Mine had worked perfectly all season with auto updates every match but since April it stuck on the Southampton ticket for the rest of the season and still showing and no amount of update attempts will change it?

DanR

Dec 26, 2020
Peasmarsh
Anyone know if you can load more then one season ticket per mobile phone? - I've purchased an additional season ticket for my young lad who hasn't a mobile (holding out on that as long as I can) and wanted to see if I can hold both tickets.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Mine had worked perfectly all season with auto updates every match but since April it stuck on the Southampton ticket for the rest of the season and still showing and no amount of update attempts will change it?
Mine was like that for ages but now shows August 1st but no fixture

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Anyone know if you can load more then one season ticket per mobile phone? - I've purchased an additional season ticket for my young lad who hasn't a mobile (holding out on that as long as I can) and wanted to see if I can hold both tickets.

Yes, I have (had) my sons on my phone as well

Just need to log into your sons account on your phone and follow the same process to add to your e-wallet

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If we could only return to those little season ticket booklets of paper tickets in a REAL wallet that you would simply tear out game by game, I would go back to that aaaalll day long.

This smartphone malarky is utter gubbins, its just a ballache. Being at the mercy of technology is NOT a good thing for the vast majority of punters IMO. Still, as long as the clubs happy I suppose.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If we could only return to those little season ticket booklets of paper tickets in a REAL wallet that you would simply tear out game by game, I would go back to that aaaalll day long.

This smartphone malarky is utter gubbins, its just a ballache. Being at the mercy of technology is NOT a good thing for the vast majority of punters IMO. Still, as long as the clubs happy I suppose.

I would bet the vast majority are actually ok with it, with a (maybe sizeable) minority not so.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Yeah no problem at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I would bet the vast majority are actually ok with it, with a (maybe sizeable) minority not so.

We’ve had a whole season of mobile phone tickets and I’d hazard a guess that for the vast majority of season ticket holders it has just worked.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Has anyone had their current ST updated to Newcastle yet? Only ask a club said to come back to them once they have been issued so they can reinstall mine (after a phone change)

I did query as to how would I know they had been updated……

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Google Pay ST has gone to Expired Passes folder. Pretty sure it'll magically reinstate itself at some point between now and August

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Just Changed my phone, and the Season ticket appearead on the new phone once I logged back in to google pay. So for anyone worried about what happens when you change phones. Nothing to worry about.

Ticket does show as an expired pass, but assume that will change once the match details are updated.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Still blank match and date wise, but after a brief, happy return to my wallet it has now been auto relegated to 'expired passes' once more.

What gives?

perhaps, just perhaps, the passes will automatically update as if by magic- just like it says it will on the season pass, and has been sent by the club in numerous emails, articles on the website etc

Im guessing we are in for another season of threads about season passes not updating for the next match by the time people have got home from the previous match-

It would be interesting to know how many glitches there actually were on match day with the mobile passes compared to glitches with plastic cards the season before last, or how many people forgot phones to how many people forgot plastic cards

I know there were an awful lot of comments on here leading up to nearly every match about how awful the mobile pass situation was, but I can only recall a couple over the whole season that were actually a problem at the turnstiles, all of which I believe were very quickly resolved

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Never had a problem with the system and am awaiting mine to update soon for the coming season - although I’ve moved seat so it will be interesting to see if that goes smoothly.
That said, my brother is a new STH and will be sitting next to me and he has been able to add his to his wallet straight away.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Mine was like that for ages but now shows August 1st but no fixture

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Still blank match and date wise, but after a brief, happy return to my wallet it has now been auto relegated to 'expired passes' once more.

What gives?

Mine still shows 1st August 00.00 and had gone into Expired passes.

Has anyone’s wallet up dated yet? I won’t panic just yet as I’m at a nephews wedding on 13th, but would like to know.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Mine still shows 1st August 00.00 and had gone into Expired passes.

Has anyone’s wallet up dated yet? I won’t panic just yet as I’m at a nephews wedding on 13th, but would like to know.

Mime's the same still, not worrying, has the barcode still anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here