Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dedryck Boyata

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Sports Mole is reporting that we are 'keeping tabs' on Boyata at Man City. Just returned from a loan spell at FC Twente.

"The club are also reportedly keen on signing Manchester City defender Wayne Bridge on a permanent transfer, while they are also keeping tabs on Dedryck Boyata, who has also been strongly linked with Bolton Wanderers. Liam Bridcutt and Craig Mackail-Smith have been linked with departures, but it is understood that both will remain until at least the end of the season. "

Championship club-by-club transfer latest: January 15 - Sports Mole

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I hope not.

He is a complete DONKEY.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Someone else agrees!!!!!

Bogdan and Boyata relegated Bolton last season. Honourable mention to David Ngog for being unacceptably shit, but Bogdan and Boyata were incompetant beyond description and belief. Utterly, utterly turgid the pair of them. They were so poor it's untrue and the fact that Coyle at no point dumped either of them was disgraceful. If I were a Bolton fan, I'd have been furious at having to watch them play every game.

:rant: :angry:

So, in summary, Dedryck Boyata to Brighton? Not for me, thanks.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sports Mole is reporting that we are 'keeping tabs' on Boyata at Man City. Just returned from a loan spell at FC Twente.

"The club are also reportedly keen on signing Manchester City defender Wayne Bridge on a permanent transfer, while they are also keeping tabs on Dedryck Boyata, who has also been strongly linked with Bolton Wanderers. Liam Bridcutt and Craig Mackail-Smith have been linked with departures, but it is understood that both will remain until at least the end of the season. "

Was reported in the Guardian yesterday that City recalled him from loan because they are currently short of Centre Back options. Mind, the tone did suggest they were not that keen on playing Boyata :lolol:

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London

Young international defender who must be quality if he is with Man City, cant see this being a bad addition to the squad but Sports Mole does not exactly sound like the best source of real transfer info?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Was reported in the Guardian yesterday that City recalled him from loan because they are currently short of Centre Back options. Mind, the tone did suggest they were not that keen on playing Boyata :lolol:

I think City recalled him because they found him in one of their burgers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here