Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Get yourself better soon big fella.

We want and need you back ASAP.

A hero in every sense of the word.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Michel Kuipers is the fans' favourite. No matter what the manager does, the Albion fans will always see you as the number one keeper. I wish you the best in your recovery, and hopefully you will soon be back where you belong - as Brighton's No. 1!

Otherwise you can always come to Australia and join the Perth Glory!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Copied and pasted from the official message board (I can't understand Dutch but I presume it is a good wishes message)

Michel,

Heel veel sterkte toegewenst, na je auto-ongeluk.
Ik las dat je in het ziekenhuis lag, maar hoop dat dat enkel is voor controle en foto's etc.

Snel terug onder de lat.

Groetjes,

Marco van Kranenburg
Woudrichem
vankranenburg@planet.nl

For anyone interested that basically says "wishing you all the best following your car accident. We have read that you are in hospital at the moment, but we hope that you will not be in there too long. Get well soon. Regards,"

Only a rough translation unfortunately (I really do need to brush up, it's been a while...)

xx

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
get well soon, wishing you a speedy recovery and a quick return between the sticks. our no1 everytime.:)

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
The Hawaii chapter of the Michel Appreciation Society wishes our top Netminder a speedy recovery.

:wave:

We may be 9,000 miles away but the legend that is the FDM is retold often to the impressionable young members of the team of 6 and 7 year olds I coach, the Haiku Honeybees (uni is a striking black and yellow). Many a Maui kid plans on seeing you play at Falmer one day, so Stay with us Michel!

Aloha,
KLS

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
bit late (been away on business) but wishing you a speedy recovery, FDM - Brighton's No1.

Perhaps you are destined to stay at the Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here