Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Declan Rice

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Do Bayern really have £120m to spend on Rice? Seems unlikely, normally they operate by snatching up all the best players from the Bundesliga for a fraction of that.

If Rice were to go to Munich, that would only strengthen our hand when discussing Caicedo's value with whichever of the PL rich 6 want to buy him.
Arsenal won’t pay £120m for Rice.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
At age 24, so his prime footballing years are here, would you join Bayern or Arsenal?

I love Germany and Bavaria is a wonderful part of the world, for a similar contract, I’d opt for Bayern.
Realistically, at Bayern you’re guaranteed a r trophy every season, at Arsenal you might but probably won’t. No contest, but does make them getting Caicedo more likely.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
At age 24, so his prime footballing years are here, would you join Bayern or Arsenal?

I love Germany and Bavaria is a wonderful part of the world, for a similar contract, I’d opt for Bayern.
If I was him, I would go for Germany, Spain or Italy to be employed for a good few years with absolutely everything laid on in a completely different country and culture and to have the greatest experience for me and my family ever 👍 That's probably why I never made it as a professional (that, and my two left feet) :wink:

Last edited:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I’d prefer Arsenal to get him. If they don’t you know who they are coming for?
If Rice goes to Bayern it would be a major surprise if Moises didn't sign for Arsenal.
Personally I would prefer Moises to go to Chelsea if it meant we could sign Levi Colwill and also get a substantial sum.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
:lolol: If I was him, I would go for Germany, Spain or Italy to be employed for a good few years with absolutely everything laid on and to have the greatest experience for me and my family ever 👍 That's probably why I never made it as a professional (and, possibly, my two left feet) :wink:

I think our love of the continent and other cultures has crept in :lolol:. Which is completely understandable.

Munich would be immense, what a city and surroundings.

For me rather that, than a daily commute from a footballers house in Hertfordshire to the Shenley training ground, SE England traffic and all that sh1t. Always the threat of your home being robbed, when you’re away on a European football trip.

Horses for courses. Lots of London based footballers love the lifestyle of VIP sections of London nightclubs, with lip-filler Ashleigh’s and Paige’s doing all the chasing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here